Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 6

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 6 

Quickly turning his head to see his daughter screaming and jumping on to him clinging on. "What the?!" "Daddy! Kill it!" "What?" "KILL IT!" "Kill what?" "The spider!" Rick soon chuckled as he saw the small spider crawl across the counter. "Ok,Ok you sure you want to kill it or release it outside?" "Kill It!" "Ok." He grabbed a napkin and smashed the crawling arachnid. "Ok, it's dead." "Phew!" He laughed and shook his head, he admitted it was nice to be super dad sometimes. "Ok, now go eat your cereal then go get dressed for school." "Yes daddy." She quickly gulped down her cereal then ran upstairs to her room. He got dressed first coming out with dark blue jeans, nice shoes and a solid black long sleeve dress shirt. While washing the dishes he heard feet climb down the stairs, seeing his daughter in leggings a tutu and a rainbow sweater made him laugh so hard. "How do I look?" "Very..Creative." She looked down with a sad expression. "Ally it's ok hun, you're only 5 and not expected to know everything. Here come and i'll get you a school appropriate outfit. As they walked upstairs he found the days when the school uniforms were the easiest but when it was 'wear what you want' day that was funny and hard. They reached her room into her closet looking through clothes. He'd taught her the colors and how to match simple colors but she was still only 5. After 10 minutes she walked out in silver leggings, a purple sweater the had a droop down neck line and silver flats. "Well?" "Perfect." "Phew. "That silver goes perfect with your dark brown hair." She giggled and hugged him. "Can you put a clip in my hair?" "Sure." She handed the silver bow clip and waited as he put it in. "Done." "Thanks Daddy." "Anytime, now come on let's go." "Ok." As they walked out of the loft Rick remembered to lock before they left. Something he tried to remember a lot. "Daddy." "Ya hun?" "Can I see Gran today?" "Hmm, he knew they hadn't seen his mother in a while and thought it would be good. "Sure, I'll call her." "Ok." "All want the town car, a cab or for fun.. Daddy's ferrari?" He face lit up and smiled super big. "Yes Daddy! The fast red one!" "Ok, I'll have the valet bring it around." His loft valet soon came around with the red ferrari that Rick had purchased after his 4th Derrick Storm book. "Ok Strap in pumpkin." "Ok." She did as told and threw her bookbag on the floor mat while getting in and strapping in, followed by her dad. "Ok, To school." "Ya!" He chuckled and started the fast car driving off. 

They soon got to the school, and in perfect timing. As Rick helped out his daughter not paying attention to everyone who was staring because they were getting out of a ferrari he noticed the one and only Kate Beckett walking towards the building. He didn't stare but wanted to say 'hi'. He didn't need to because she turned around walking towards them. She was wearing a knee high black skirt and at least 2 inch high heels along with a white long sleeve button up shirt. He noticed the ponytail she had her hair in bouncing behind her. He simply smiled charmingly and nodded. "Kat, nice to see you." "You too Rick." For a moment they basically looked at each other not realizing that Alyssa was feeling left out. "Daddy!" The two adults snapped out of it and looked at the annoyed girl. "Sorry pumpkin." "Hello Alyssa." Hi Principal Beckett." She smiled and bit her lip a bit. "I must say Rick, heck of a car." "Thanks." He smiled sheepishly and locked it. "You look very nice by the way." "Thanks." She blushed and looked down then back up. "So listen I didn't know if that coffee date was still up?" Date?! Did she say date! "Oh umm ya.. sure." She realized that might have been a mistake and quickly tried to fix it. "I mean if you're too busy then.." "No not at all. I'd love too, When?" "Now."

.........

ANDDD CHAPTER 6 COMPLETE :) !! COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS BELOW !!