Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 21

HEY GUYS SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS AN EXTRA CHAPTER TODAY ;) ENJOY !!!

...........

              Falling In love at School/ Chapter 21

"KATE! Come on we can't miss our plane!" "I'm coming I'm coming!" "Daddy." "Ya pumpkin?" "How long are you going to be gone?" "Just a few weeks." "Ok." She sighed, "Don't worry, You're going to spend 2 weeks with Gram and 2 weeks with with Kate's mom." "But you're coming back?!" "Yep." "Promise?" "Promise!" She smiled and hugged him. "Kate!" "I'm ready!" She ran down the stairs with her suitcase. "A girl needs time to get ready you know." "Ok, Ok, come on." "Ok I'm coming, bye Ally." "Bye mommy." She smiled, "Have fun kiddo's." "Thanks Martha." She smiled and followed an impatient Rick. ~

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts as the plane takes off and please enjoy your stay in Bora Bora." "Rick I have to admit, this is perfect." "I know right." She smiled and leaned into his side. "I honestly never thought I'd be sitting in..First class though." "Only the best." She smiled and closed her eyes. "Thank you." "For what?" "Everything, Marrying me, being a mother to Ally, being genuine." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Always and thank you." "For?" "Asking me to marry you, letting me be a mother to Ally and letting me show you I was genuine." He smiled and gave her a soft kiss, "Always." "But I have to admit, I think we may have set a world record for the quickest relationship ever!" "I think so too." She giggled and nodded. "I'm just glad you didn't say no." "Me too." "He smiled and wrapped his arm around her. Closing her eyes with a smile she whispered a small sentence. "Rick." "Hmm?" "Love you." She barely whispered it but hr heard it loud and clear. "Love you too Kate."

"Ladies and gentlemen we've arrived at our destination, please stay buckled until the sign turns off." They only waited for about 5 minutes when the signal went off. Kate followed Rick off the plane and walked to the baggage claim. "Here you are." "Thanks." She smiled, taking the suitcase. He grabbed his and offered his free arm to her, making her smile and looping her arm with hers. "The car should be outside for us." "k." He smiled and walked out of the airport and like he said a car was there for them.

"Mr. Castle?" "Yes sir." "Welcome to Bora Bora." "Thank you." "And you Mrs. Castle." She smiled and thanked him before getting into the car. "So I assume you'd like to go to your hotel first?" "Ugh yes." "Great." He smiled and started the car, driving Rick and Kate to their expensive hotel. "WOW!" "Like it?" "It's amazing!" He smiled and handed a tip to the driver, helping Kate out and taking their luggage. "let's check in." "Sounds good." He smiled and guided her inside too the front desk where a nice employee smiled and checked them in. "Here you are Mr. Castle,enjoy your stay." "Thanks." She smiled and handed him the key card.  They got into the elevator and rode it up to level 12 soon stepping out and walking to the honeymoon suit.  Walking into the room they both had smiles on their faces at the sight of the hotel room.

"WOW!" "Wow is right!" He smiled and closed the door behind them. She bit her lip and dropped her bag running to the bed and jumping on it like a kid, which made him smile and jumped after her almost landing on top of her but she managed to roll away. Both laughing she sat up but was brought back down by his arm. She squealed and squirmed, trying to get away but he was stronger than her. He laughed and she eventually gave up, painting like a puppy which made him laugh even more. "So I say we check out the pool." " I don't know if you maybe took your arm off then I'd say YES!" He chuckled and let go."Happy?" "As a matter of fact Mr. Castle, I am happy, so very very happy." She bit her lip and leaned into him making him raise and eyebrow and smile. "Oh In that case."

..............

THOUGHTS ?!?!?!?!

xoxoxoxo <3

Sarah :***