Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 25

HEY GUYS ! HERE IS CHAPTER 25 :) ENJOY <~>

............

                  Falling in love at school/ Chapter 26

She couldn't breathe, he had her to tight. Trying not to pass out she watched as the 2 officers slowly walked up. "Let her go!" "NO!" One of the cops who looked hispanic put his gun down and motioned for the other cop who was smaller to do it as well. She closed her eyes and soon felt air rush through her.

She was breathing and on the floor, she opened her eyes as she saw the man being handcuffed by the hispanic cop. The younger looking cop with soft skin and blue eyes helped Kate up. "You Ok Ma'm?" Rubbing her neck she nodded. "I think so." "I'm Detective Ryan and that's my partner Detective Esposito." Giving a small nod she fixed her hair. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kate." "Likewise Kate, Sorry but we're going to have to take you to our precinct for a statement." "I understand, what did the guy do?" "Murdered someone."

Eyes widening she looked at the man. "Why?!" "Money, it's always about the money." "Thanks for saving me." "It's our jobs." She half smiled and followed them to red dodger car. "I'll sit in the back with him, espo you drive. Kate you can sit in the front." "Thanks." She opened the passenger side and climbed in. She hoped this statement wouldn't take long, she needed to get back to Rick."We're here." Climbing out she looked at the large building and followed the two detectives."Yo LT." "Ya?" "Put him in holding." The tall cop nodded and took the man with him. "Right this way Kate." She followed Ryan to a room and sat down in the chair giving him her full statement.

"Thanks for helping." "No prob." She softly smiled and grabbed her purse. "That's quite a rock." "Sorry?" He was looking at her wedding finger. "Your ring is huge." "Oh, thanks." "Your husband got some money I'm guessing?" "Ya he does." "Businessman?" Shaking her head she began walking out. "Writer." "Oh, anyone I've heard of?" "I'm sure, Richard Castle?" Soon his jaw dropped. "You're married to Richard Castle!" She nodded, "Yep." "You are one lucky girl." "I am." He smiled and walked towards the elevator. "Bye Kate, get home safe." "Thanks Ryan." "Kevin actually, Ryan's my last name." "Oh, thanks Kevin.

Please thank Detective Esposito for me as well." "Will do."

"MOMMY!" She was greeted by Ally as she walked into the hospital room. "Hi sweetie." She hugged her but was in pain when ally wrapped her arms around her neck. Rick was awake and noticed. "All why don't you take gram and get some food for you." "Ok." She let go of Kate and ran out. "Hey, how are you feeling?" "Like I was in a plane crash." She didn't say anything just sat next to him. "What happened?" "What?" "Ally hugged you, I saw there was pain when she wrapped her arms around your neck." "It's nothing, I'm fine." "Kate." She wasn't going to win this one. "I..I was walking through the park for some air and then this guy comes running with two cops behind him. Next thing I know his arm is around my neck, but I'm ok.

I thought I was going to pass out but the detectives got him just in time." He rubbed his face and had worry in his eyes. "Your sure you're ok?!" "Yes don't worry." He let out a breath and took her hand in his. "Rick.. I'm..I'm so sorry." "Kate." "No, I didn't call you for two weeks! I was so stupid! I was scared and afraid what you thought after our fight." "I was mad, but not anymore." Tears were dropping from her eyes and he was able to wipe them this time. "I love you." She buried her face into his neck. "Love you too." He was able to wrap one arm around her. He missed holding her. "Kate." "Ya?" "We really need to talk about what we fought Over."