Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 13

Falling In love at School/ Chapter 13

"Stop it!" "STOP IT!!!" Getting up from her chair Kate ran out to the hall to see Ally on the floor and boys around her laughing and teasing her. "Make us!" "I'll tell Principal Beckett!" "Ooh we're shaking in fear!" Even though Kate wasn't her mother she felt mothering instincts come out. "Please stop!" "Well since you said please... NO!" They laughed and shoved her. "I'm going to Miss Beckett!" "Ooh once again we're shaking, she's just another girl who somehow is in charge of us. If she walked up to us right now I would stare her down and make her cry."By now Kate had had enough. "Alright billy let's see your tough side." "P..P..Principal Beckett." ally tried to get up but couldn't from getting pushed. "Since you boys are so though then you can do some work." "B..B.But." "It's sad when a bunch of middle schoolers pick on a 5 year old." They growled under their tongues and narrowed their eyes. "For punishment you boys will clean the cafeteria every day for 2 months." "WHAT!" "You start tomorrow. Oh and Billy you failed to make me cry." He simply looked down and crossed his arms. "Come on sweetie let's get you cleaned up." She brushed past them and held out her arms for Ally. "I..I can't get up." ""Oh no." She picked her up carefully and let her rest her head on her shoulder. "I want you boys to think about what you've done." "yes Principal Beckett." "Come on Ally, lets go and call you daddy." "D..D..Daddy is in a meeting." "Ok well i'll still call and leave a message."

They arrived at her office and Kate let her sit in her chair. "Want a cookie?" "Please." "Ok sweetie." She smiled and handed her a sprinkled cookie. "Thank you." "No problem. How are you feeling?" "Sore and tired." "I'm sorry, those boys are just bullies." "They always pick on me." "Now I  know and I'm going to stop it." "Ok." Dialing Rick's number on the phone she waited for him to answer but it only went to voicemail. Leaving him a message she sighed and sat down. "He didn't answer." "I told you he was in a meeting." I know." "Kate." "Hmm." "Thanks for saving me." "Anytime sugar." Shyly smiling she ate her cookie silently. Kate still couldn't believe she was basically best friends with Rick and a model to Ally. It was almost a full 7 months of knowing them and she was getting closer every time she was with them.

"Ally!" "DADDY!" Kate whipped around and watched as Rick hugged her tightly."You ok pumpkin?" "Kinda." "What happened." "Bullies." Looking up at Kate with worried eyes she cleared her throat and put some hair behind her ear. "Some boys in this sad gang were picking on her." "Did they hurt her?" "Not really, nothing too serious just some pushes." "Ok good." "I made sure they got a good punishment." "Thanks Kate." "No don't, I should have stopped them sooner." He didn't say anything just stood up and held Ally. "Let's just forget about it." "Sounds good." "So ugh before this happened I was gonna ask you ugh..I have to go to this Gala ball and I was wondering if you um wanted to go with me?" "Say yes Katie!" Did she want to go? yes she did! "Ya I'd love too." "Great." Oh no she didn't have a ball gown, great now she would have to go buy one. "So when is it?" "This Saturday at 7:30." Great only 3 days to find a dress. "Ok..Should I meet you somewhere?" "No, I'll have my driver pick you up." "Oh..Ok." "And just incase you don't have any ball gowns I'll give you some money to buy one." Not knowing how to respond she placed her hands on her hips. "I'm not broke you know." "Yes I do know I was only trying to be nice." "I know, sorry..But I can buy my own dress." "Ok, If you change your mind you know where to find me, ugh us." "Ya I know." "Good, Come on Ally bug lets get you home." "Ok daddy, bye Kate. Thanks again." "Anytime sweetie." "Bye Kate." He smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek, Making her feel tingly inside. Oh no! Every time he would touch her it was like fire. He was making her go crazy.

...........

ANDDD HERE IS CHAPTER 13 GUYS !!! SO I KNOW SOME OF YOU PROBABLY ARE WONDERING WHEN I"M GOING TO GET THEM TOGETHER. ;) DON"T WORRY IT WILL BE VERY SOON.