Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 9

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 9

Whipping her head around Kate closed her eyes and then opened them seeing her friend walk towards her. "Maddie?" "Becks!" She hugged her super tight and drew the attention of Rick and Alyssa. "Um, Rick, Ally this is my friend Maddison." They were polite and shook her hand. "So Becks this your boy?" Rick raised and eyebrow looking at Kate. "No Just a friend." "See how long that lasts." "Maddie! Not now. Anyway what are you doing here?" "Came to pick up my nephew." "Oh." "Ya, So you going to properly introduce me to your 'friend'." "yes and he is my friend! Rick Castle meet maddie, Maddie Rick Castle." "THE Rick Castle." "The one and only.""You always get the good ones Becks." "MADDIE!" Kate bit her tongue and growled a bit. SHe loved maddie like a sister but oh sometimes she wanted to strangle her. "What?!" "Will you please shush!" "Fine, I gotta split toodles!" She walked off into the building leaving Kate embarrassed. "I ugh I'm really sorry about that." He closed one eyes and gave a light chuckle. "It's all good." "No It's not, she shouldn't have talked to you like that." "Well." "How can i make it up?!" "Kate that's really not ne.." She cut him off quickly and placed her hand on his mouth. "No, I'm going too. Since we're having dinner tonight I'll cook." "You don't have too." "please Rick." "Ok, if you want." Yes I want to and thanks." "Mmm Hmm now get in." "Ok." She smiled and got into the car sitting by All."Where to Mr. Castle?" "Home please." "Yes sir."

Soon getting to the Castle's loft and taking their shoes off Alyssa ran upstairs immediately knowing the drill. "She's a smart kid." "I'll say." She smiled and walked into the kitchen, "Ok, You have pasta right?" "yes." "Perfect and Sausage?" "Yes we just bought some." "awesome I'll need them and tomatoes." "We have already made sauce." "Mm, No sorry We Beckett only make it from scratch." He chuckled and made a salute. "Aye Aye Captain." She rolled her eyes and gathered a few pots. "Where are the utensils again?" "2'nd drawer on the right." "Thanks." She opened it up and found what she needed and began cutting the tomatoes. "Want some wine?" "Sure." She smiled and put the chunks of tomatoes in the pan. "Here you are." He poured half a glass for her and himself. "So I've been wondering, Why haven't you already gotten married?" "Well..I'm 24 and still young, what's the hurry?" True." She smiled and bit her lip. "What about you Castle, your one true love dump you or something." She was only joking but his expression was a frown. "Ya, ya she did." It felt as a rock fell in her stomach. Great Kate real great. "I..Ri..I'm sorry I didn't know." "No it's ok." He took a deep breath and placed his hands in his pockets. "Her name was Kyra." "Rick..I.." "No I should let it out, it's been inside of me for years." "Ok." She let him continue. "Kyra Blaine, I really thought she was my one true love, we even were engaged until..She thought that she shouldn't have to live her life with someone for the rest of her life. So, she broke it off leaving me broken. Until Ally came along all I did was write and just live a life with bitterness." "Rick I.." "It's ok, I've moved passed it, but that's why I've never dated anyone else. I don't want my heart to be wounded again or Aly's." "I see, that umm.. Reminds me." "What?" Kate thought about to talk they should have but.. she needed to give him space. Obviously he was still hurting. "Never mind." Maybe she should wait to talk about them but not Ally. "Rick.." "Kate I've been meaning to talk to you." "Oh..Ok" "We met what 2 months ago?" "Ya, just about." "Ok, well Ally..She's grown attached to you." "I.. I know so have I." "Well, I'm willing to let you have a relationship with her but.. I don't want you getting bored and just dumping her. "So..It's your decision to make, And I'm not going to pressure you."

XOXOXOXOXO

ANDDD HERE IS CHAPTER 9 !!!