Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 42

HI'YA GUYS !!!!! WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 42 ;) !!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                         Falling in love at school/Chapter 42

Immediately running upstairs to the bedroom where he heard Kate's scream he opened the door. "KATE!"

"I..In here." He turned the bathroom door knob but it was locked. He did what he had too, he stepped back then with full force bulldozed the door open.

When he walked in Kat was on the floor with a towel wrapped around her. "Kate!" "I dropped the soap bar and forgot it was on the floor."

"When I stepped out I stepped on it and well you see what happened. I tried to get up but it hurts too much. "Here."

He gently squeezed her arms and picked her up carrying her to the bed. "Thanks." "I'll get you your robe."

He half smiled and went to the bathroom and grabbed the blue robe coming back out handing it to Kate. "Thanks."

She threw the towel off and wrapped the robe around herself. "I feel so embarrassed." "Why?" She looked at him with a glare. "Oh I've slipped before to."

"Rick, what if I was still pregnant! What if!" "Hey hey hey!" "1 you're not pregnant anymore the babies are safe and sound in the nursery and 2 don't think like that."

"it's hard." "I know." He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. "Dinner should be here soon."

She sighed and nodded. "I'll throw some clothes on." "K, want some help?" "No I'll be fine." "Ok."

He kissed her head once more and walked out of the room leaving her by herself.

"DADDY! Is mommy ok?! I heard a scream!" "Ya she's ok, just fell." "Oh, Ok." She looked down and went back to her room locking the door.

He would really need to talk to her and see what was going on. he sighed and walked down stairs where there was a knock at the door. "Ahh Food!"

He smiled and opened the door and smiled at the delivery boy. "Hey sam." "Mr. Castle! Food for you!" "Thank you!" He smiled and paid him as well as a tip.

"Thank you!" "Anytime." Rick smiled and took the food, closing the door with his foot. Kate came limping down the stairs and he frowned. "You Ok?"

"Ya, I just need to ice it." "Good, food's here." "Great I'm starved." "better be." She smiled and sat down. "Here you are."

He smiled and handed her her food getting a thank you smiled in return. "Babe, where's Ally?" "In her room, she isn't acting like herself for some reason."

"Hmm, should I talk to her?" "Mmm, maybe we should give it an hour?"

"See what happens." "Sounds good." He smiled and began eating."Ally!" "ya?"

"Wanna come see the twins?" "Ugh..Maybe later." Rick sighed and scratched his head. "You Ok?" "Fine." "Ok, we'll be down stairs." "ok." He sighed and shook his head.

"Well?" "She said no." "Maybe she's sick." "Nah, I'll talk to her later." "Ok." She couldn't help but smile at the twins.

Noah was trying to figure out why kate's hair bounced every time she turned her head and Abby was playing with Rick's finger when a noise from upstairs drew the Adults attention.

"Rick that sounded like a crash." "I'll check it out." He handed Abby to Kate and walked upstairs where he heard the crash.

He heard another crash and it came from Ally's room. He quickly opened the door where he found Ally throwing a lamp on the floor.

He gasped at the sight of her demolished room. "ALYSSA LILLIAN CASTLE !" She looked up revealing her red puffy eyes and dropped the lamp.

"What do you think you are doing young lady!" She didn't say anything just looked down. He rubbed his face and picked her up with force but not hurting her.

Sitting her firmly on the bed he looked into her eyes and saw fear, anger and hurt. "Ally what's gotten into you!?!" She sniffled and wiped her nose then looked back down.

"Alright whatever is bugging you! You need to tell me!" "Why?!"

"Because I love you and I want to know what's bothering you ! I'm your dad and Kate's your Mother! We need to know what's bothering you so we can help you through it!"

She sniffled, "Ok, I..I saw him..."

..............................................................

DUN DUN DUN!!!