Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 23

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 23

"RICK! Don't you even think about it!" It was their last day on their honeymoon and Rick was chasing Beckett around the room trying to throw her on the bed. "Why?!" "Because I don't want to be thrown!" "Hmm.." He kept chasing her and making her scream. Soon running out of breath he was able to catch her and throw her onto the bed. "AHH!" He laughed and made a fistbump. "BOOM!" "You're going to pay!" He wiggled his eyebrows and jumped next to her. "How so?" She smirked and rolled her eyebrows, getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom. Locking the door she took a deep breath and reached in the courtesy basket where a pregnancy test was. Ok Kate you can do this, breathe just breathe.

"Kate?!" Wrapping the test up in some toilet paper she threw it in the waste bin and walked out. "Ya?" "What took so long?" "I'm a girl." "True." He winked and kissed her cheek. "So your plane leaves in an hour and mine leaves after yours. "Oh." She sat on the bed and sighed. "You know if it was my choice I wouldn't go, but it is good for publicity and sales." "I get it castle." "Castle? Since when do you call me Castle? Even though that sounds cool." "Nothing." She brought her knees up to her chest. "Kate? What's wrong?" "Nothing Ok!" She snapped back and buried her face into her knees. "Kate please talk to me." He gently touched her shoulder making her snap up. "I'm pregnant! ok!" His jaw opened and closed repeatedly.

"But..We said we would wait, how could this.." "I know ok! Obviously it's going to be sooner ok!" He rubbed his face and sat in front of her. "Kate." "what!" "I'm not mad, I'm happy I am..It's just a little soon." "You think I don't know that?!" "Aren't you happy though?" "I honestly don't know, I'm not ready." "Then we'll take it step by step." "No! I can't rick! Not right now!" "Why?" "I just can't ! She snapped and he knew that hurt to him. "Alright listen, whatever's bothering you, you need to tell me!" "Just leave me alone! Ok!" She got up and started throwing clothes into her suitcase. He knew this was something that shouldn't have happened.

This was their first fight since they were married though. He gathered his clothes as well and made sure they didn't leave anything. They soon walked out of the hotel room and down to the lobby so Castle could pay the fee. He was polite to the lady even though he was upset. "I hope you had a good stay mr. Castle." "Yes we did, thank you." She smiled and handed him his card back. "Thanks." He smiled and walked out with Kate behind him. She knew it was her fault, she over reacted to the news and she shouldn't have treated him like that.

"CALLING ALL FOR FLIGHT 202 !" That was Kate's flight, She took her suitcase and half smiled as Rick also stood up. "Bye." "Bye, be safe." She nodded and walked off leaving Rick hurt, mad and confused.  

"CALLING ALL FOR FLIGHT 301 !" Finally 3 hours of waiting! He was finally being called. Gathering his stuff he walked to the back of the line and waited. He hoped Kate was ok and that her flight would soon land. Mad or not she was still his wife and he wouldn't know what he would do if she got hurt. Probably blame himself for not telling Paula no or something. He wasn't going to feel guilty though, he knew he had to do it and he was going to do it. "Excuse me, sir, sir!" "Huh? Oh sorry." The lady taking the boarding tickets smiled and thanked him. "You're in first class sir, enjoy your flight." "Thanks." she nodded and took the other people's tickets. Sitting his seat he sighed,This was going to be a long flight.

............

Comments and thoughts appreciated :)