Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 52

Hey GUYS! SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                                      Falling in love at school/ Chapter 52

"Rick!" She breathed as he looked at her with hurt in his eyes.

 "So this that husband you were talking about?" 

Turning to Demming she slapped him again with all the strength she had. 

"How dare you!" "Next time don't turn me on."

 "Turn you on! You liar!" By now Rick was walking off obviously hurt

. "Don't ever come near me again you..you!" 

She couldn't even finish because she needed to talk to Rick.

"RICK!" He didn't respond just kept walking. 

She ran in front of him and stopped but he went around her.

 "Rick please listen to me!"

 "Listen to you! Why should I listen to you! I see what important 'errands' you had."

 "Please Rick! I didn't do anything! Just let me explain!"

 "Explain! I saw you left your phone so I got dressed,even though I was still sick and asked the doorman to watch Johanna till I came back. 

Walked to your favorite coffee shop because I know you don't start your morning without coffee and stopped to see my wife ! Kissing some..Some.. Man!" 

"Rick please! You no I would never cheat! I was getting coffee when I bumped into him! He's an old friend from college.

 He asked to sit so I let him! Next thing we're talking and I tell him I'm married and happy.

 He grabs my hand and flirts with me, I quickly pull away and stand up to walk out. He grabs my arm and kisses me so I slap him, then he kisses me again and before I could pull away.. you know the rest. 

Rick, you know me, I love you with all my heart!"

 He stopped and turned around to look at her, her eye that were filled with truth. 

"You didn't kiss him?" "No! He kissed me! And I pulled away! Rick I haven't seen him in over 16 years!"

 "You promise you still love me." 

"Rick, I love you with all my heart! If I have to go to the coffee shop and get the security camera's I will!"

 "No need, I believe you." 

He walked a little closer and cupped her face. 

She began to cry, she thought he wouldn't believe her but when his soft, warm hands touched her cheeks she remembered how kind and understanding he was.

 "I love you so much Rick." "I love you to, so very much." 

He smiled and began kissing her slowly and passionately. "Rick." "hmm."

 He moaned as they were still kissing. "I..Need..A..Favor.." She said through the kiss. 

"What is it?" "Go back to the coffee shop and punch Tom Demming."

 "Seriously! You'd let me!" "Yes, I saw you were itching to punch him, go do it."

 Rick smiled and took her hand with his, as they walked towards the cafe where they saw Tom flirting with another woman. 

"Ahh Kate, Want me after all." He said with a cocky grin. "No Demming I don't want you! Not ever!" 

Soon Rick stepped up and punched him so hard that he heard a crack. 

"That's for touching MY wife! You low down womanizer!"

 Rick left it at that and began walking away with a smiling Kate behind him.

As they walked into the elevator Kate could see something in Castle's eye.

 When the door closed he gently pushed her on the wall and kissed her hard and passionately, leaving her breathless when he pulled away. 

"No one! Kisses my wife except me!" 

He growled and placed his hands around his waist. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I like when you're Jealous."

 "Hmm, get used to it." He quickly let go as the elevator opened leaving her panting. 

Geez she loved that man, and how he could make her feel like that she would never no.

 "Mr. Castle your back." "Yes thanks Edwin." Rick smiled and handed the boy 20 bucks.

 "Mrs. Castle." "Edwin." "Johanna is asleep."

 "Thank you!" She smiled and closed the door. 

As soon as she did Rick's lips were crashed into her's.

 She only wanted his lips and his lips only!

...........................................................

BOOM CHICA BOOM !!!!!!!!!