Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 45

HEY GUYS ! SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER ! SO THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THIS IS GOING TO BE A TIME JUMP... IN FACT A FEW OF THE CHAPTER COMING WILL BE TIME JUMPED :) !

...............................................................

             Falling in love at school/ Chapter 45

"You're what?!" "I'm a mother, of 2 beautiful twins babies that are biologically mine and Rick's and also a 6 yr.Old who's is neither Rick's nor mine biologically, she's adopted."

"Kate! Your way to young be married! Let alone a mother!" "Don't tell me that! You have no right! You don't know how wonderful Rick's been to me!

He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love him with all my heart ! And for my babies! It's not something you plan!

It just happened ok! So don't tell me I'm too young! I am proud to be a mother and I am proud to be Rick's wife!"

Jim didn't say anything, he was shocked at what she had said. "Kate." Johanna spoke up with a soft smile.

"Why don't you go home, get some rest and come back when your cool." Kate looked at her father and nodded. "I think that would be best, Rick." "I'm coming."

She nodded and walked out. "Mr. Beckett, just give her a few hours." "Thanks Mr.?" "Castle, Rick Castle." "The writer?" "Yes sir."

"Hmm, thanks." "Anytime." He smiled and walked out catching up with his wife who was clearly upset. "Hey." "Hey." He smiled and kissed her.

"You Ok?" "ya, I just needed to get out of there." "What you said in there was..." "I meant it Rick! You're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"And you me." She half smiled and caressed his cheek making him smiled and lean down.

She smiled and connected his lips to hers and rubbed his hands up and down her back. Pulling back with a smack she sighed, "Can we go home?" "Of course."

....................

"Mother?!" "Shush!" Marth walked out holding one of the twins in her arms. Kate and Rick smiled and walked over to her quietly. "Little Abby refused to fall back asleep."

"What made her wake up?" "She was hungry, I fed her through the bottle." "Thank you Martha." "My pleasure, I should go now."

"Right." Martha smiled and handed Rik Abby as she walked out of the loft. Smiling he walked up to the room and lay his daughter back into the crib. "Sleep well sugar."

.......

  "DADDY!" Shutting the door behind him and walking into his daughter's room her walked over to her bed. "Ally? What's wrong hun?"

"Bad dream." "Ah." He sighed and sat next to her and smiled. "What about?" "My mom." "Oh." "Daddy, when is she going to be, just..juste.." "Justified ?"

"Ya that word." "Soon sugar, soon." "O..Ok." She sniffled, "Now, why don't you try and get some rest." "Ok." She slid back under the covers and held on to her stuffed bear.

"Love you pumpkin." "Love you daddy." He smiled and kissed her nose making her giggle.

.............

   "She ok?" "Ya just a bad dream." "Oh." Rick smiled and sat next to Kate on the couch. "So how are you doing?"

"Honestly, I'm confused, angry, hurt, and happy all at the same time." "Kate that's natural."

"I just.. Now that he's here I don't want to lose him again."

"Then go back to the hospital tomorrow and properly talk to him without chewing his head off, and might I say was so very very sexy."

Rolling her eyes and playfully hitting him she smiled. "Listen I've been thinking.. How would you feel If I maybe.. became a cop?"

His face immediately went blank. "I'm sorry what?!"

"It's just, being a principal is great but It's just not.. Me, If I was a cop I would be helping people and getting  justice for them, like Ally wants."

"But it's so dangerous." "I like dangerous." She bit her lip and winked. "Not like that."

"Rick, I'm 24 I'm not getting younger." "That's still really young." "You're still really young to, only 26."

"Ok, we're both still young." "Yes and.. I've thought this over and over and I want to."

"Well.. Then I'm going to be behind you every step of the way." "Really?!"

"As long as i get you know a 'present' back."

"Why Mr. Castle, I most definitely think that can be arranged."

.....................................................................................................................................

WELL? I JUST THINK KATE IS MEANT TO BE A COP ! SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE COP IDEA ;)