Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 12

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 12

Both Adults turned around to see Ally up on her chair shaking. Kate looked at Rick who was chuckling. "What's going on?!" "Oh we've been having some bug problems." "Ooh, Ally what kind of bug is it?" "S..S..SPIDER!" "AH!" Running behind Rick just to play along she hid behind him making him and his mother laugh. "Well, don't just stand there! Kill it!." "As you wish." He grabbed a napkin and walked over to the table. "Ok where is the beast." "R..Right there." She pointed to the spider crawling under the table. "Ok, Ok I'm on it." Bending down and going under a bit he smashed it quickly and wiped up the mess. "Ok, it's dead." "Phew." She relaxed and jumped down. "And Daddy saves the day." Giggling she hugged him. "Thanks daddy." "Anytime now lets eat." "ya!" She quickly sat down at her usual spot. "Kate wanna sit by me?" "Sure sweetie." She smiled and sat down beside the excited girl. After everyone had their food and was eating they talked and laughed at silly stuff.  

"So Katherine darling tell me, what's it like working with that many kids?!" "Oh it's a challenge but worth it." "i bet." "Gram sometimes Kate will come and sit with me at lunch." "Oh really." "Ya and sometimes I go to her office with her." "Oh really." "Mm Hmm." She nodded and stuffed pasta in her mouth. Kate smiled and took a sip of water. "Daddy can we have ice cream after?" "Sure." "ya! Kate can you stay for ice cream?!" "Sure, I don't have anything to do." "YAY!" "Sorry Kiddo, I have to leave." "Oh Ok." "Bye dears, Richard call me tomorrow I need to talk to you." "Will do." She smiled and walked out of the loft. "Oh wait Martha your sweater." "Oh you can keep it." "No no." "Yes." she winked and walked out.

"Your mom is.." "Weird." "No!" She playfully slapped him and laughed. "She's nice and odd a bit." "Mmm Hmm." He smiled and finished cleaning up. "Ok, Ice cream time!" "ya!!" "Tonight is mint chocolate chip night." "YA!" "Kate you good with that?" "ya." "Great." He smiled taking out the tub and scooped out enough for 3. "Here you are ladies." "Thanks." "Thanks daddy." Putting the tub of ice cream back in the freezer he smiled and walked over to the couch. "Ok what are we watching?" "LION KING!!" "Ok, Ok. It's her favorite movie." "Ahh I see." "Daddy please!!" "Ok Ok if it's ok with Kate." "ya, I like that movie too." "Yes!" She ran to the dvd player and stuck it in quickly. "Good job." She smiled and ran back over eating her ice cream.

Half way through the movie Ally turned to Kate, "Thanks for coming over Kate." "Anytime sugar." She smiled and gave her a side hug. "Daddy can we get a lion?!" Chuckling he simply smiled and played with her curls. "Maybe pumpkin." "Ok." She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Ok time for bed." "o..ok." He smiled and picked her up. "Bye Kate." "Bye munchkin I'll see you monday." "ok." She watched as they disappeared upstairs.

"Ok sorry for making you wait, I had to get her in some pj's and get her to brush her teeth." "It's fine." He smiled and sat back down. "ok, so wanna watch an adult movie?" She giggled and nodded. "sure." "Great, I was thinking a marvel movie." "Perfect, How about Captain America?" "yes! You read my mind." "I'm good like that." "Ahh I see." She smiled and sat back and watched him go on netflix. She almost felt at home, no no she couldn't, "Ok ready?" "ya." He sat back and watched. They were close to each other and both were comfortable with it. "It's kind of cold in here." She shivered a bit getting his attention. "Oh sorry, want the heater on?" "No it's fine I'll just use that blanket." "Here." He reached over grabbing the thick wool blanket. It wouldn't  reach both of them so Rick lifted his arm for her to come. She raised her eyebrow at him. "Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything." "Ok." She smiled and scooted to him, Smiling he wrapped his arm around her and covered them both. She had to admit, she liked having his arm around her. "Comfy?" "Ya, very comfy."

............

ANDDDD HERE IS CHAPTER 12 GUYS :)