Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 14

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 14

"Girl are you crazy! That dress is not for a Gala Ball !" She was getting frustrated at Maddy, she never went shopping for fancy dresses especially with Maddy acting like this. "Maddy I'm tired! I want to go home! Enough shopping!" "Kate! The ball is tomorrow!" "I know that." "Well! You have to find the perfect dress!" "Well we've been to almost 7 stores and I haven't found the 'perfect dress'." About to open her mouth to say something back, Maddy was cut off by a voice. "KATE?!" Whipping around at Ally running towards her followed by Martha she smiled and hugged the girl. "Hi All, what are you doing here?" "Shopping with Gram." "Fun." "Ya, what are you doing here?" "Umm shopping, I'm trying to find a dress for tomorrow." "Oh." "Hi darling." "Hi Martha." She smiled and stood up. "Becks! Come on." "Just a sec Maddy." "Kate can I help you look?!" "Sure, If it's ok with you Martha?" "Actually it's perfect. I have to meet up with a friend for dinner and was going to drop All off but.." "No problem I'll drop her off." "Your an angel, Ta ta dears." "Bye Gram!" "Ok ally let's hopefully find a dress."

"Good Idea Becks." "Maddy I'm coming ok!" Now about to pop Kate gritted her teeth and walked with Ally towards Maddy. "Ok, we need to figure out, do you want strapless?" "Ya." "Ok, strapless, Color?" "Mmm, Ally what kind of tux is your daddy wearing?" "Black with a black bow tie." "Great, I wanted to  wear black." "Ok see Becks easy! We want a black, strapless gown." "Ok, Ok." Hearing a squeal from Ally, Kate whipped around to look at Ally who was pointing to a floor length, black sequin dress that screamed perfect. "that one!" "Omg ! She's right Becks!" "I..It's Perfect!" Go on and try it!" "O..ok." Finding her size she went into the changing room."Becks you done?!" "Ya." She watched as Maddy and Ally's eyes widened. "OMG! It's perfect!" "Really?!" "Ya!" "Buy it!" "Ok, I will! I just don't know the price." Taking a gulp she turned the tag and was shocked at the price.

"Only $90 !" "No way!" "Ya!" "Ally do you think your dad will like it?!" "He'll love it!" "Great! I'll buy it!" "Go Becks!" Blushing she walked back to the dressing room, shortly coming back in her own clothes. "Ok, I'll go buy it." "Go!" "I'm going I'm going!"

~ "I'm coming I'm coming!" Rick was writing when he heard continuous knocks on the door. Quickly opening it he raised his eyebrow. "Hi Mo..Kate?!" "Hi Rick." "What are you doing here and where's my mother?" "Oh, um me and maddy ran into Martha and Ally." "Ok, tell me she didn't just leave Ally with you?!" "Um ya but don't worry I loved having time with her." "Hi daddy!" "Hi peach. Thanks for bringing her." "Anytime, I have to run but I'll see you tomorrow." "Right right, Looking forward to it." "Me too." She smiled and kissed his cheek, making him feel tingly. "Bye Ally." "Bye Kate!" The Father/ daughter watched Kate leave then closed the door.

"Daddy your frozen." "I..I am?!" "Ya, I knew it." "Knew what?" "Your in love." "I..I am not." He knew it was a lie, The moment he met Kate he fell in love with her. He didn't know how to express his feelings though. Did she feel the same way about him? His head was hurting by the time he realized he was standing like he was frozen. "Sorry All, why don't you get ready for bed and I'll come and tuck you in." "Ok." He watched her hop upstairs then waited to departure into his office. He needed a drink, Pouring himself a small glass of whiskey he sat down in his chair and let out  deep breath. He had to talk to Kate, It was true he was madly in love with her. How would he tell her? Would she run away? Would she laugh in his face and tell him no way. Would it ruin their friendship? He had to tell her and Fast!

..........

ANDDD HERE IS CHAPTER 14 :)