Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 43

HERE'S CHAPTER 43 :) !!!!!!!

...........................................................

                                           Falling in love at school/ Chapter 43

"Saw who?" "The Man..Who..who Killed my mommy!" Suddenly Rick remembered that they still hadn't found Emily Thornton's murderer.

"Oh Ally!" He didn't see me though, I looked at him daddy! I saw him!" "Oh honey."

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. She sniffled and choked on some tears.

"I..I'm sorry I messed up my room, I was just angry." "it's Ok, we can fix that." "It's not fair! He should be in jail!"

"Yes sweetie he should! I want you to tell me where you saw him." "At..At the park." "Ok, I'm going to tell Uncle Javi and Uncle Kevin Ok?" "O..Ok, thank you daddy."

"Always peach." He kissed her head and stood up. "So.. How about we get some ice cream to cheer you up?" "ok."

She looked up and wiped her eyes. Smiling he took her hand in his and walked down stairs. "Oh there you are, ally is everything ok?"

"No mommy, but ask me again tomorrow." Kate softly smiled and rocked Noah. "I will sugar." Ally half smiled and sat down next to Kate. "Can I hold him?"

"Of course sweetie." Kate smiled and handed a sleeping Noah to Allie. Ally smiled and looked down at her new baby brother. "He looks like daddy."

"He does." Smiling Ally yawned and fluttered her eyes. "You're tired." "Mmm Hmm." "Why not go to sleep."

"I ugh, think She has to sleep in our guest room until World War 3 is cleaned up." "What?!" "I'll explain later, come on pumpkin I'll tuck you in."

"Ok." She handed Noah back to Kate and waved good night.

"Alright, good thing we have a guest room." "Ya, so what happened?" "She saw him."

"Saw who?" "Emily's murderer." Kate raised a hand to her mouth. "Oh No!" "It's been months and they haven't caught him, he's like a ghost." "Did you tell the boys?!"

"Ya I texted them and they said they would check the surveillance cameras that are near the park. "Good." "Kate she was so scared."

"But you helped her." "I tried." "You did , I can tell." He sighed and frowned but smiled when Abby blinked her eyes open looking at him.

"hey there you." He smiled and picked up the infant. You're going to grow up to be so beautiful like your mom. Kate blushed and tucked some stray hair behind her ear.

Rick winked and kissed Abby's cheek making her giggle. "You know for only being 3 days old you seem like you understand us."

Once again giggling Abby smiled, revealing her pink gums. "Rick when do they usually grow teeth?"

"Ehh, Well it should be full grown by 18 months, but they come in usually around 6 or 7 months."

"Oh." "Ally was temperamental during teething season." "Ooh." "Maybe these 2 won't." "Mmm, Hopefully." "We should put them to bed."

"I agree." They both stood up each taking one baby and walking up the stairs. "Sleep well little ones."

Kate smiled and closed the light. "So are you going to sleep or would you care for a little midnight date?" "Why Mr. Castle, I do believe you are a little rascal."

"Well doll, I like trouble." Both of them chuckled and kate took his arm and walked downstairs.

Kate still had trouble with her ankle so Rick let her lean on him as they walked down the stairs. "So Snack requests?"

"I'm ok, not really hungry." "You sure?" "Ya." She smiled and sat on the couch.  "Well I'm going to grab some Ice cream." "K."

Kate smiled as her phone rang. Biting her lip she answered it with a smile. "Hello?"

Suddenly going blank she gasped and quickly ended the call and locked her phone.

Rick immediately saw and walked over. "Kate?" He sat next to her and lifted her chin revealing her red eyes. "Kate! What's wrong!"

She just stared at him, it was like she saw a ghost or something. "Kate! Talk to me!"

Suddenly tears were falling. "Rick, My dad.. He.. He's alive!"

....................................................................

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!