Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 8

Falling In love at school/ Chapter 8

"Daddy come on ! I'm gonna be late!" "All calm down." Rick was getting his shoes on trying to hurry. He had to drop All of, and get to his publisher before she killed him. Ally was getting un patient and upset. Almost tripping himself he got up at the sound of a knock at the door. "Who in the.." He walked over and opened the door to find Kate with her briefcase smiling. "Ugh Kate, what are you doing here?" He smiled suddenly dropped, "I'm interrupting aren't I?" "No No I'm super happy to see you but i'm in a hurry." "Oh." Suddenly having an idea he brushed a hand through his hair and ruffled it. "Would you do me a favor?" "ya sure." "Can you take Ally to school with you?" "Sure I'd love too." Thanks ! I just..Gina and Paula are going to kill me so." "It's all good." "Thanks." He rushed off to his room, letting Kate step in. She looked around a bit still wowed over the size. She had been here only once about two weeks ago when Ally begged her to come for dinner. She had to admit over the past month she felt as if she was getting closer to the Castle's. She was almost tripped over when Ally bumped into her. "Kate!" They had made an agreement that at school she would call her Principal Beckett but if they were anywhere else she could call her Kate. "Hi kiddo." "Daddy's been super busy today." "I can see, I'm going to take you to school with me." "Ya!" "grab your bag so we can head out." "Ok." She grabbed her book bag and hugged Rick who came back out with a bag as well. "Ok All have a good day and I'll see you later." "K." she hugged him one more time then ran out. "Thanks again Kate." "Anytime." She smiled and walked out, "Kate come on!!" "Ok, Ok" They got into the elevator. While waiting inside All looked up and smiled. "Kate." "Hmm?" "Are you and my daddy dating?" Ugh oh not this question. She bit her lip and shook her head. "No sweetie we're just friends." "Oh." kate wondered why she looked disappointed. "What's wrong kiddo?" "Well I just thought if you and daddy dated then you could get married and I would have a mommy like all  my friends do." Feeling her heart rip a little bit she knelt down to her size and put a hand on the girls shoulder. "I bet it's hard sweetie, but Once your daddy meets the right woman, who loves him and you then you'll have a mommy." She sighed and nodded, "Ok. I..Is that woman you?" Kate wished they weren't talking about this but she knew she should. "Maybe All, but for now let's just keep things as they are." "Ok."Was she the one? Was he the one? Kate wondered if there would even be a 'them'. She needed to talk to Rick. They had briefly discussed maybe giving it a try but.. they needed to have a full talk that involved ally. Kate didn't want to get close and then just pull out one day leaving the girl heartbroken. "Ally, if me and your dad did date how would you feel about it?" "I'd be super happy." "Good to know." She smiled then soon walked out of the elevator that had opened.~

"Class Dismissed!" "Ya!" Kate could hear all the kids screaming and laughing which made her smile.  She grabbed her briefcase and walked out saying hi to the kids looking specifically looking for Alyssa. She was still walking when she bumped into a familiar body who smelled like cologne. "Hey." Fixing her hair she smiled. "Rick." "Kate." They shared a chuckle and walked. "Seen Ally?" "No I was looking for.." "Daddy!" "Hey pooch!" He smiled and scooped her up. "How's my girl?" "good! Can Kate.. I mean Principal Beckett come over for dinner!" "Hmm Kate?" "Actually I'd love too." "Yay!" Both adults chuckled as they walked out of the building together. Kate saw a black town car and raised an eyebrow. "What? No ferrari." "Nah not today, Kate meet my driver Alfred." She smiled and said hello to the man, soon hearing a girlish squeal from behind. "OMG Becks?!"

........

ANDDDD HERE'S CHAPTER 8 GUYS !!