CHAPTER 1

Kali's pov

For a 6 foot 1 human, I was very bullyable if that's even a word  It's not that I was afraid to fight back specially when the bully is a 5'7 girl, it's just that I didn't want to hurt her or her ego. So I just let her have her fun, that's until she got everyone in school to bully me physically and verbally. One mistake and it was all shit, one stupid mistake.

That day, Avah was wearing a mini skirt, well her usual cheer outfit, and I happened to be in the same locker as her. I was wearing sweatpants and she asked to help her with her skirt's zipper and me being the sweet human I am, I did. That's when she pushed herself against me and my body couldn't help but to react a certain way, you know what I mean. My print was dangling from my grey sweats and Avah felt it on her back so she pulled away and gave a surprised look followed with a disgusted one. Well after that, everyone knew I had a penis and they thought I was a weirdo. You wanna know why? Well she told them, I tried to seduce her. I tried to explain what really happened but of course it was my word against hers and obviously she won.

"Wake up Kali!" I heard my older brother yell, I groaned and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower, good thing I have really short hair.

I picked a random outfit from my closet, some black sweats, a black sports bra and a white shirt. I was very fit, since I didn't skip a day at the gym. The gym that I had in my house, nobody knows that my family are insanely rich. I prefer it this way, I didn't need fake friends to shower me with unreal compliments.

"I'm leaving!" Kris yelled again, I rolled my eyes and jumped down the stairs passing by a large mirror, I quickly fixed my hair and grabbed my car keys.

"Morning brother" I said jumping in my muscle car, I had a 1968 Chevrolet corvette that I adored very much.

"When will you change this late habit Kali?" Kris scolded me like he usually does but today I chose to ignore him, school was only a 10min drive away from home. I always park my car far from so no one would see me get out of it but this was my last year and I was over everything. Kris stared at me confused when I didn't park in my spot in front of the gas station but decided to keep on going until I reached the school's parking lot. I could feel everyone's eyes on me and I hated it. I just didn't like the attention, I might trip and fall on my face.

"Well I guess new school year new you?" Kris joked, I nodded and got out of the car. I threw my bag over my shoulder and locked the doors, Kris and headed towards the office to get our schedules for the year then went our separate ways.

I walked through the hallways, passing everyone silently trying not to grab any unwanted attention from anyone, I noticed a group of people at the end of the hall and I mentally sighed knowing exactly who those people were.

"Well well well, look what we have here" a guy called Brandon said as he stepped in front of me, I tried to walked past him but he of course had to step in front of me once again and forbid me from moving forward. Him and I were the same height and I was pretty sure he was insecure about that.

"Aren't you gonna greet me, weirdo?" He said, wow so creative, I rolled my eyes. This was really getting boring, the insults didn't hit the spot anymore. When I ignored him, he grabbed me by the collar and pushed me against the locker. I just kept staring at him unfazed with his actions, I noticed a short haired figure walk next to him and my eyes drifted to the woman who I hated so much. The girl who ruined my life, she had a smirk on her face.

"Just because you wanna be different, doesn't mean we'll treat you different" she hit me in the crotch making me hiss and hold my thing, they all started laughing as I gripped it in pain.

The bell rang "saving" me from them, Brandon slammed me once more against the lockers and left with his friends. I quickly fixed my shirt and headed to my classroom. I just don't want any trouble, my parents were always on business trips and I didn't want to go to jail for attempt of murder.

The morning went by smoothly, I was smart enough to focus in class and get great grades unlike some people. My next period was PE my favorite, but I didn't participate most of the time. Our PE teacher is mom's friend and she  was okay with me not doing anything in her class, which was a good thing. I didn't want to interact with anyone, only today, I had the urge to move.

I waited until all the girls left the locker room and I started changing into some shorts and a loose shirt. I walked out and Ms Jasmine was surprised to see me, she nodded her head and I gave her a smile.

"Alright! Girls you'll play volleyball, boys gymnastics" the boys groaned in frustration because they thought she was going to let them play basketball, they get really competitive and they end up in a huge fight.

"Kali, you can chose whatever you want I don't care" she said rolling her eyes, I nodded and waited for the ladies to form two teams and I went with the team that needed one more person.

First set I played libero, I don't want to attack or anything I just wanted to warm it with the ball. We were 1-1 and whoever wins this set, is winner. I smirked and asked one of the girls that didn't hate me to switch positions, I cracked my neck and we all get ready to receive the serve. The ball landed perfectly on one of the girl's arms and gave it to the setter who jumped and pushed the ball towards, I smirked and got ready to jumped. I was so excited to spike the ball that I forgot I wasn't playing against professionals, the loud sound of my palm against the ball scared everyone. They didn't even see it coming, nice. I landed softly and sighed in satisfaction, I looked around and everyone was staring at me in surprise.

"What?" I asked confused, they all turned away and tried to focus on the game. Now it was our turn to serve, I was pretty sure Avah wanted revenge, because I may or may have not hit the ball very close to where she was. So when it was her turn to spike the ball, I smirked and jumped blocking her. She looked at me angry and tried again, and again and again. I blocked every ball she touched.

"Why don't you fuck off!" She yelled making me chuckle, I love this. I never thought PE class was fun, we were winning by a lot and this was match point.

It was my turn to serve, I took a few steps backwards wiping my hands on the back of my shirts then threw the ball really high and took off, I took fast and brief steps forward then jumped to hit the ball right in the center and watched it pierce through the air and hit Avah right in the boobs. Haha nice.

"Ace!" Coach whistled, our team started cheered while Avah's team ran to her. Nice one, next time I'll make sure to aim at the head. It was last period so I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the gymnasium to go to my car, ah what a day.

***********************
Let's see where this book will go! I'm so excited! I'll update more today, if I can. Have a great day!

Muah

Also Aïd Mubarak to my Muslim readers!

-S