CHAPTER 10

Avah's pov

*Many years ago*

It was my first day in highschool, I was walking down the hallways looking for my classroom. I was never the type to be late for my classes but unfortunately I just transferred here and I was late. This school was like a maze, everything looked the same.

"Excuse me, can you show me to my class please. I'm lost" I asked the boy in front of me, he has short black hair with red stripes. I loved the hair style, he had three cuts on his eyebrow that suited him so well , with a small smile on his face he nodded his head grabbing my schedule and asked me to follow him. He still haven't said anything, I wonder if he's mute. On queue he stopped suddenly and I collided with his back, he chuckled and pointed to the door in front of us.

"That's your class, have fun." he said sarcastically, wait. He? She? What? I think he saw my confused face because his voice was softer than I thought it would be.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" I asked loudly, he raised his brow in amusement and I felt my cheeks warm up.

"I'm a girl, and I think we're both late now" she checked her watch and nodded her head to me in a way to say bye and left jogged down the hallway. I didn't even get her name, I should look for her later and thank her for helping me.

Later I knew that the girl was called Kali and she was on the volleyball team, she was liked by everyone and she was shy most of the time. She'd just smile at people and walk away. Which I thought was very cute, for a scary outside she was a teddy bear on the inside.

"Hey lovely lady" I was sitting eating my lunch when a boy approached me, I smiled at him politely.

"Hello" I said back, he sat in front of me with a warm smile on his face.

"I'm Brandon, nice to meet you" he introduced himself then gave me his hand to shake. He looked like a nice guy, so I smiled back and shook his hand.

"Avah" I said back, Brandon and I had so much in common. So when he asked me out to go on a date a accepted because I wanted a new start in a new highschool. Everything was going amazing, the only thing bothering me was why was I still thinking of the girl who helped me on my first day.

I tried my best to ignore her existence and focus on Brandon and my studies, until one day. We were in PE class and I was watching the volley team practice and Kali was with them. I was sitting on the bleachers very close to the court, she went to save a ball and ended up sliding all the way to me. Her hands grabbed the bleacher while her whole body was pressed to mine, her face was very close to mine. She breathing heavily and so was I, my cheeks were redder than a tomato and I couldn't stop looking at her. She had sweat running down her neck and arms and that was when I realized I was actually attracted to this girl.

"Im so sorry" she quickly got up but not before making sure I wasn't hurt. She pushed her hair away from her face with a small smile and ran back to the court, and that was the turning point in my life. When I left that day to meet up with Brandon he was different, he had a different look on his face. Like he was disgusted, I tried to hug him like I always do but he pushed me away harshly.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked trying to touch his hand,

"Are you a fuckin dyke?" He asked catching me off guard, that's very homophobic. Even if I was a lesbian he had no right to address me like that, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of me.

"What the fuck are you talking about Brandon?" I asked annoyed, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to the empty parking lot.

"I saw you today with Kali, she's a lesbian. And you were blushing and all that disgusting shit, if I see you look her way again we're gonna have a different talk" he threatened, I tried to get away from him but he grabbed me by the hair and pushed me against the pole next to us.

"I wonder if your dad would like to hear about this?" He said making my eyes go wide, my dad was very conservative and he hated homosexuals. He even told me he'd kill them if they were close to his property, I was still depending on him. We weren't rich we barely had anything after my mother died.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I asked offended, he smirked and leaned to kiss me but I slapped him.

"Fuck you Brandon, we are over! Go fuck yourself" I pushed him away and left the place, fortunately for me he didn't follow me.

But, my life from that day was shit. He kept cornering me in empty hallways, stalking me, spying on me. Even going to my house and introducing himself to my dad, they both shared extreme ideas so they go along so fast. To the point where my dad would give him the key house and not me, he trusted him more than his own daughter. Brandon, would force me to have sex with him and pleasure him.

After all this, everytime I saw Kali my heart would still flatter and my stomach would twist. But soon enough Brandon realized I'd never change so he had different plans, if I can't stop liking a woman. He'll make her hate me, and that's when he made me bully her. Or he'd out me to my dad, I was still underage with no job because Brandon would pick me up and drive me home everyday and even sleepover so I couldn't look for a job. I have to depend on him and dad.

At some point dad, knew Brandon was hitting me and forcing himself on me but he didn't say anything. As long as I was his good little girl, that didn't get any trouble meant Brandon was doing a good job disciplining me.

Days of bullying led to months, to years and I was getting used to Kali not giving it a reaction. As if she didn't care, I tried my best not to physically hurt her and as long as Brandon was happy, I was good. And there was no one to help me in this situation, I wanted to tell her so many times. I wanted to apologize to her but I was already on her blacklist and she wouldn't even care if what I was saying was true or not. I was begging for the school years to be over so she can leave and find happiness and I would get rid of Brandon.

Unfortunately, one night he came to the house drunk and he asked to have unprotected sex. After that night we were tied with a smaller human. That meant there was no way for me to go, because we had a daughter together.

Her name was Nadine and she was currently at my dad's house, I thought this trip would be good for me. But I ended up in the hospital with major injuries.

"Are you okay Avah?" Sarah asked, I nodded my head with a small smile. I wish I could tell her how much I'm thankful that Kali has found me in that place, I can't imagine what would've happened if she didn't.

Brandon was all against leaving me alone with Kali, because the years would reply themselves and I'd have a crush on her again. I really tried to apologize to her and tell her everything but she got angry and choked me. That left a bruise on my neck that Brandon didn't miss, he knew I was up to something. By accident he found that cavity in the wall in our room closet and he thought it was interesting.

One day, Brandon came to the room upset yelling and screaming that Kali's whore had hit him. He accused me of telling them, and snitching on him. He noticed the wall still open and I saw a huge smirk on his face.

"This way you'll never speak to anyone behind my back" he locked the door and started hitting me to the point where I couldn't fight back. He shut my mouth and tied my hands together locking me inside that small hole in the wall. From that I don't remember what happened, I screamed and screamed and hit my head against the wall to make noise but nothing.

I poked Sarah and asked for her phone. I went directly to notes and started typing.

'Can you not let dad know about this. I'm scared he's gonna hurt Nadine' I begged Sarah completely forgetting about Carolina who was hovering over Sarah's shoulders.

"Who's Nadine?" She asked curiously, I looked at Sarah and back at her. Should I really tell her or not? After a few minutes of not knowing what to do, I typed again on Sarah's phone then handed it to Carolina.

'my daughter'

***********************************
I guess now we know what really happened to Avah, what do you think?

Also, about last A/N the one that has more comments will be the results. So it's either a gxgxg or a gxg. We'll see who's gonna win.

-S