CHAPTER 7

Kali's pov

Carolina greeted everyone with a wide smile and so did they. I asked her to sit with us and have breakfast and she did just that. She was in the seat next to me and I couldn't help but notice her long pale legs that looked hot in those shorts. I put my hand on her thigh and caressed her skin softly, she was having a conversation with Sarah while everyone was paying attention to her. She was wearing a tank top and her boobs were almost popping  out of her small shirt.

"I'm here to keep Kali entertained, if you know what I mean" she teased while looking at me. She leaned closer to my face with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. I pecked her lips and squeezed her exposed thigh completely forgetting the existence of everyone.

"Good thing her room is soundproof..." She said to everyone while still looking at me. I leaned to catch her lips again when I noticed with the corner of my eyes someone staring at me. Her eyes were intensely on us with a curious look on her face. I wonder what she's thinking?
Why would I want to know what she's thinking?

"Why don't we leave our guests and go have fun?" She said loudly, I quickly got up and smiled at Kris, he winked at me with a small smirk. Carolina put her hand in my hair and brushed it backwards then grabbed my jaw pulling my face closer to her.

"Still as submissive as before" she said with a smirk, for the first time in a while I felt my cheeks warm up and I was embarrassed that she made it known to everyone around the table. I groaned and picked her up from her seat and threw her over my shoulder.

"No one heard that!" I yelled while going upstairs, just because I looked tough and scary doesn't me I'm the dominant one. Looks can be very deceiving, since I'm switch, sometimes I top but I love it when a femme is in control. I don't know how to explain it, but seeing a woman in tight latex was very attractive to me.

"Why did you have to say it so loud" I groaned laying her on the bed and tried to get up but she wrapped her legs and pulled me on top of her. Her hands started rubbing my back and hair making me sigh in satisfaction.

"You're such a big baby, do you know that?" She said with a chuckle, her hands went under my shirt and she scratched every corner with her nails.

"Yeesss that feels so nice..." I moaned, without even having to think at all I was falling asleep.

I woke up to an empty bed, I looked around for Carolina. I went downstairs and they were sitting around the pool, Tony and Daniel were swimming together, Kris and Sarah in the jacuzzi while Brandon was all up Carolina's ass. Avah? No where to be found.

"Hey" I said walking closer to Carolina, I laid on the chair next to her and she got up and curled up in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her covering her body. Brandon pretended that he was on his phone and scoffed sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Did you sleep well?" Carolina whispered in my ear, I hummed nodding my head. I did need to rest since I didn't really sleep very well last night, my mind drifted to Avah for some reason, I was wondering where she was and if she was alright. I didn't care! I kept telling myself, but what if he was abusing her. I found myself glaring at Brandon without realizing.

"What did he do?" Carolina noticed my glares and asked me about it, I sighed and kissed the top of her head. I'm glad she's here, she's the only person other than Kris that I'm comfortable with, she's been there for me when I was at my lowest and I'll always be grateful to her.

"I think he's abusing his girlfriend..."

"What?!" Carolina said loudly catching everyone's attention, I shushed her and went back to explaining.

"She used to treat me like shit back at school but no woman deserves to be abused" I sighed,  Carolina sat up and stared at me speechless.

"It's okay I'm over i-" I said but I was quickly cut off by her standing. She grabbed the towel on the chair next to us and started twisting it, she went to Brandon and hit him so hard his back had a huge red mark. The guy screamed in pain and cursed loudly.

"What the fuck! You crazy bitch!" He yelled getting up but I was quick to stand in front of him.

"She just fucking hit me!" He yelled getting in my face,

"And I'll do it again!" Carolina yelled back, he tried to push me out of the way to get to Carolina but I grabbed him by his shirt and made him stop in his track.

"Think again asshole" he pushed me away and stormed out of the place. Carolina flipped him off and turned to me with her hands on her waist.

"I don't fuckin care what happened between you and her back in highschool but you don't ever leave a woman get beating by a manwhore like him! And you! All of you! You're all fucking pussies, shame on you" she yelled at all of us, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in for a hug. She told me before that she's been with an abusive partner but she broke up with them and went to therapy so now she stands for women's rights and tries to help all the women who are in need. Everyone was looking at the ground in shame because they knew what was going on but didn't try to stop it.

"To the room..." She whispered, I pulled away and she was glaring me.

"What?" I asked swallowing hard knowing very well what she meant. She grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me back to the room. She pushed me inside and locked the door.

"Strip" she ordered, I started taking off my shirt and pants and stayed in my boxers. I sat on the bed and waited for her while she looked in her bag. A few seconds later she grabbed something and when I saw it my eyes wen wider than the moon.

"No..." I mumbled,

"Yes, this will teach you a lesson" she said with a smirk, she pulled down my boxers and put the cock ring on my semi hard penis. I wasn't about to argue with her because she's done worse punishments than this. This stupid ring won't let me cum even if I tried, I'll suffer alone while my balls turn a darker blue. This was going to get painful...

"Now let's see how good you are for me"  she took off her tank top followed with her bra and watching her boobs spill out, I stared at them and my mouth started to water. They were so bouncy and plump and I wanted them in my mouth. This was going to be a long night...

*****************************
Hello lovely people!!! I'm back again with another chapter!

Tell me what you think of Carolina!!

Love you all,

-S