CHAPTER 31

Nadine's pov

I lied...

I hate this place, this school is the worst. The teachers don't give a damn about the students, they don't care if you get bullied or even show up to their classes. They would purposely ignore your questions and then will quiz you in the same question you were going to ask them in class.

I've been here for few days and I'm over it, I was tired already. First stupid Alex takes me and brings me back from school, I have to see her face every morning and my day is already ruined, then I'll have to see the boys from my class, rich stupid brats who think they own the place. My mother would buy that school if she wanted to but you don't see me bragging about it.

"Why the long face? Not happy to see me?" Alex said with a smirk, she's been saying this exact sentence every morning and I don't plan on answering her.

"I see you're still giving me the silence treatment" she said starting the car, we went in the usual tension her humming to a random song and as well as giving me a headache and me trying to fucking strangle her to stop her from doing that.

"See ya at 3" she said when we reached the school, I ignored her and went straight to my class.

"Morning everyone, today I have some great news for you" the science teacher said catching everyone's attention, it was new that a teacher would announce something other than the lesson.

"The administration has decided to send you on a school trip to the forest, you'll spend a week in cabins in the woods and you'll have to write a report about the nature surrounding you and that will be 50% of your final grade" some people started cheering and clapping while others groaned in annoyance. I was very happy if I'm being honest, I was finally going to do something else and hopefully I don't get signed up with her in the same cabin.

"Let's hope we can be in the same cabin!" I heard Harley say next to me, she's been a good friend helping me and showing me around this massive school.

"Yes, let's hope so" I said with a smile, we listened to what the teacher had left and then went to our next class, the rest of the day went on just as boring as the other days, easy subjects that'll pass with my eyes closed but I can't help be upset with the way the lessons are taught, they make them seem so boring.

After I finished with all my classss, I went to the parking lot so I can wait for Alex so she can take me home, I looked at and the sky was getting darker and the clouds seemed like they were heavy with water and like I excepted, it started raining.

I've been waiting for her for 30 minutes and she still wasn't here, I was drenched in water and very cold. My body was shivering uncontrollably and I couldn't go back inside the school because I was panicking and when I panic I can't move, I was afraid if I took a step my legs will give up on me and I'll end up falling on my face. All this because I have a bad history with rain and storms since my grandfather used to leave me outside in the storm as way to punish me.

I sat on the floor hugging my legs to my chest and crying silently, I wanted to be home next to my moms and sister who love me. I was trying to think of happy thoughts, but the loud sound of thunder only made it worse.

"Nadine?" I heard a voice say next to me, I didn't want to look at her. I hated her for leaving me in the rain, she probably has done this on purpose. I felt something warm on my shoulders and the scent of strong men perfume coat me. I opened my eyes to see that she's put her jacket over me, I was too tried to complain and ask her to shove it up her ass so I just let her wrap her arms around me and pick me up, placing me in the passenger seat of her car.

"Why didn't you wait inside the school?" She asked sounding annoyed, I had no energy to speak to anyone let alone speak to her. I would be wasting my breath, she sighed and buckled my belt and turned the heater on.

"I-I'm gonna t-tell my m-mom" I said shivering, she looked at me amused for a second and then went back to look at the road.

"Your parents aren't home, they've been trying to call you but you weren't picking up. So Kali called me" she explained, that's not possible. They can't leave without telling me, well technically they tried to call but I didn't hear my phone.

"Apparently you forgot your phone at home" she said, we were a few minutes away and I was starting to get warm but for some reason I was still feeling unwell.

"We're here" I heard her say, I slowly opened my eyes and looked out of the window. We were finally in front of my house, I shakily grabbed on the handle and opened the door the pulled my feet out of the car.

"Do you want me to call your parents?" She had somehow teleported from inside the car to my side. I shook my head no and pushed the door open, my stomach was upset and I had the worst headache ever. Standing in the rain for over half an hour can't get me sick. Right?

"Are you sure?" She asked putting her hand on my forehead, she stood up in front of me with her back facing me and bent down a little.

"C'mon, your room is on the third floor. I'll take you there" she whispered, this was the only act of kindness that I've ever seen from her maybe because she felt guilty for leaving me there.

"No thank you" I took a step forward just for my knees to give up on me, but thankfully I landed on her back. I felt her hands on the back of my thighs and she bent down further pulling me up on her back then took me inside, I was like a feather to her. She moved so easily as if she didn't pick me up.

"Nadine?" She whispered, I was so weak I just hummed my answer.

"Which one is your room?" In this floor there were three bedrooms, mine, June's and a guestroom

"Red" I mumbled, she went directly to the red door, where my room was and pushed it open. I was thankful that my mom Avah makes us clean our rooms everyday because if we walked in and there were panties scattered all over the floor I'd just jump off the balcony and make sure I land on legs so I would suffer before dying a miserable and painful death.

I was confused why she didn't put me on the bed, even though I was laying my head on her back but I could still see around me.

"You'll have to bathe first, with warm water" she said tapping on my legs asking me to get off, her back was wet because I was laying on it. Well, she asked me to get on her back so it's not my fault. She turned on the water and let the bath fill up.

"I'll be outside if you need anything" she said heading out and quickly closing the door leaving me inside the bathroom. I tried my best to hold myself up while trying to take off my clothes, I sat in the bath and let out a long sigh of satisfaction.

*************************************
Heelloo! I'm sorry if these chapters are not interesting or anything, but the next ones will have more interesting stuff.

Have a great day!

Muah

-S