CHAPTER 18

Kali's pov

I woke up in a hospital looking place, but it was too quiet and the windows were made out of a metal plate with a few holes so the sun would come in. I looked around and I was still in my blood filled suit, my head was aching so bad and I went to hold it but it was wrapped with a bandage.

"You're awake" I heard a feminine voice say, I looked up towards the door and saw a woman in a lab coat. She had long blonde hair and glasses, I tried to sit up but my side started to sting.

"You're still hurt, lay back down" she ordered and I did as she said. I cleared my throat and finally found my voice to ask her a question.

"Where am I?" I asked trying to ignore the headache. She grabbed a small flash light and pointed it to my eyes, I grimaced and tried to turn my head. Is she trying to make me go blind?

"Your brain is okay, barely. And to answer your question, you're in a correctional facility, meaning, jail." She said while taking off my bandages. A guard walked in, a female guard to be exact, she had red prison clothes in her hands.

She asked me to stand up and strip, I gave them a confused look and they both just stared at me annoyed.

"Eh, can you turn around? Please" I asked, neither of them budged from her place and they just waited for me to start stripping. I sighed in frustration and started opened my button up shirt, slowly.

"Faster!" The guard yelled making me jump a little,

"Jesus woman, I'm in pain!" I said taking off my shirt, then I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. My bulge was very obvious even if it wasn't erect, the tight boxers made sure the outline was open to the view. The guard was surprised and so was the doctor, they stared between my boobs and penis which was making me nervous so I put my arms over my private parts.

"Hey! Look away ladies!" I yelled, the guard pointed to my boxers and my eyes widened. Don't tell me I have to take it off in front of them as well.

"Off, now" she ordered, I just stood there nervous and didn't want to move at all because they were eating me with their eyes. The guard made a move towards me in attempt to pull down my boxers but I quickly backed away.

"Okay okay! I'll do it, just back off!" I yelled, what is wrong with these women. They wanna see my dong sway between my legs so bad, I can see it in their eyes and it's creeping me out.

After stripping of everything the guard asked me to open my legs so she can search my butthole. I wanted to cry, I've never been violated like this. No consent no nothing just put her fingers right in my ass and started searching for whatever she was looking for. Gold maybe...

"In the shower" she said pushing me in one if the stalls there, the cold water fell on my head body making me shiver. It kinda felt nice, made me forget about the guard's violation.

"So, is this a women's facility or a men's one?" I asked genuinely curious, she didn't answer me and just watched me put the new clothes she gave me. I kinda like the red suit, it suited me. Haha get it... Alright I'm gonna stop being an idiot. The doctor rewrapped new bandages on my head and I just sat there waiting patiently.

"Alright Martin, here are your stuff. Your in cell 136B. Let's go" I put the crocks on and picked it my pillow and covers, I waved to the doctor goodbye and she just rolled her eyes.

Just went I walked through the long hall of cells and female inmates, I've been whistled at, cat called, someone touched my butt and even sent a flying kiss from some females.

"Martin!" The guard yelled to get my attention, I noticed that we already reached the 136B cell and I walked in to find a big woman, like tall as fuck and had double the muscle mass that I had. For the first time I felt tiny in front of someone, she had brown skin and shaved hair.

"Hello cellmate" I said with a smile, she was just glaring at me I walked to the bed and I put my stuff. Tooth brush, toothpaste, shampoo, covers, everything in its place. Then I jumped on the bed, the woman stood up and hovered over me, with crossed arms.

"That bed is taken" she said shortly, I looked around the place there were only two beds. The one she was sitting on, and the one I'm laying on currently.

"Huh, the fuck you mean?" I asked confused, she went to grab me by the arm but I was fast enough to hold her wrist and pull her forward, she smashed her head on the metal bar on top of the bed. I did it again until I saw her nose was bleeding. She held her face and I stood up grabbing her by the jaw, I smiled and hit her head against the metal bar one last time.

"I'm gonna make you my little bitch" I smirked handing her a piece of cloth to clean her bloody face.

I loud buzzing sound was heard all over the place, I looked at the woman who didn't stare at me anymore.

"What do they call you here?" I asked, she looked at me and then averted her eyes.

"Big Beth" she replied, I nodded my head and fixed my clothes.

"I guess it's lunch time, let's go Bethany" I called for her, she got up and followed after me. Every woman in this place was staring at me like I had 4 eyes and two noses, like I was an alien, I grabbed Bethany by the shirt and pulled her to my level.

"Why are they staring?" I asked, she shrugged her shoulders and told me that she worked for another woman here and they all feared her.  Hmm I wonder what she looks like...

I grabbed my tray and my food with Bethany right behind me then we went to sit on a random table.

"So Bethany, why you here for?" I asked taking a bite of the bread. It wasn't that bad, a little dry but not as bad as I thought it would be.

"Marijuana, but I'm innocent they put it in my pocket" she said defending herself. I was about to reply when someone interrupted me.

"They put 5kg of Marijuana in your pocket? Very believable Big Beth" a woman with short blonde hair with a few minions following behind her said, I noticed Bethany looking a bit uncomfortable and avoiding to look behind her.

"My name is Donna and this is my kingdom, and this big girl here..." She patted Bethany's shoulder and squeezed it hard.

"...works for me" she said with smirk, she had crooked and dirty teeth. I stood up and they all were staring at me in anticipation, waiting for me to say or do something.

"Nice to meet you Donald but I'mma need you to get your hands off of her" I said sarcastically, her eyes gave me a confused stare and then they changed to anger when some of the inmates started chuckling.

"Watch your mouth kid, this is my territory" she slammed her hands on the table, she was busy trying to scare me and she didn't notice I've already broken the plastic knife.

"Oh my bad, I didn't know I was speaking to a dog" I smirked and slammed the sharp broken knife in her hand. She screamed in pain and stared horrified at her bleeding hand.

"Oops" I said with a smile, she tried to grab me with her healthy hand but I was already pulled away by guards. I think I'm gonna like it in here, so I guess I'll survive just fine untill my dad finds a way to get me out.

*********************************
Kali sexy af  ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Have great day!!!

-S