CHAPTER 26

Avah's pov

I was sitting on the balcony late at night, I was feeling overwhelmed with everything that has happened. Starting from the beginning, getting abused, getting saved, Kali going to jail, my daughter getting kidnapped, getting saved, Kali getting out of jail and it got me thinking, what the fuck is wrong with my life.

I put my hand on my face feeling the scar on my face, it as when I stood up for myself and Brandon got upset with me. He grabbed the closest object which was a charger cable and whipped me across the face. He left me bleeding and I had to run to the hospital alone, if I didn't close my eye he would've poked it.

"Hey" I heard a voice say behind me, Kali walked in and sat on the chair next to me.

"Hi" I whispered, I was working on my speech for a while now and thankfully my vocal cords were slowly healing.

"Is everything alright?" I heard her ask, I smiled nodding my head. She sighed and patted her lap inviting me to sit there, I chuckled and stood up going where she was. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer, I laid my head on her shoulder and curled in her lap.

"You can talk to me Avah, you know I'll always listen to you" she whispered against my head, I took a deep breath and thought that it was time to explain the reason behind the bullying. I want her to know everything, I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Kali..." I started, I heard her hum the answer out meaning she was listening to what I had to say.

"I want you to know, i-it was never my intentions to h-hurt you. He made me bully you and call you names, I liked you Kali, I liked you a lot...H-he hated it, he hated you. He despised the fact that I would chose you over him, he was insane Kali" by the time I finished my sentence I was already bawling my eyes out. She just shushed me while planting kisses on my head.

"He tied me to him when he made me have unprotected sex...I had to protect my daughter" I cried out, her grip tightened around me and that only made me cry harder. Because I knew I was finally safe, I was healing and Kali was there to help me.

"I have forgiven you Avah, a long time ago" she said while rubbing her thumb on my hand. I sat up to look at her face, her eyes were red and filled with tears. She smiled and whipped them on her shirt, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her.

I leaned catching her lips in a sensual kiss, I was asking for forgiveness and she was providing me with it. Our lips moved softly and I felt warmness coat me when her hands started caressing my sides. The kiss got deeper and our tongues fought trying to explore the other's mouth, I pulled away for some air and I felt her chest move up and down trying to catch a breath as well. In this moment I wanted nothing else but to have her, the inappropriate thoughts filling my head.

"Please...make love to me Kali..." I whispered against her lips, her breathing was getting heavier and her eyes were staring at me looking for any doubt in them. When she didn't find any sign of doubt or fear, she wrapped her arms around me tighter and picked me up heading to the bedroom.

"Avah, are you sure about this?" I heard her ask when she laid me on the bed, she hovered over me with her hands on the sides of my head. I pulled on her shirt trying to get it off, I wanted to see her tatted arms flex when she handles me. She smiled and sat up taking off her shirt then throwing it somewhere on the floor then she helped me with mine.

Our lips met once again moving faster and sloppier, my body was getting warmer the harder she grinded on me and it was difficult for me to focus on the kiss when her print was touching my covered core. She started kissing my neck, sucking and biting until she reached my soft spot, I couldn't hold my whimpers because I wanted her to know how good it felt.

Her lips wrapped around my exposed nipples and she gently pulled on it, her hand wrapped around my mound tightly as she started sucking on it.

That hand slipped from my boob and down my stomach until it reached the hem of my panties, her eyes looked at me asking me if it was okay and I nodded quickly unable to keep my eyes open anymore. Her fingers dipped in my wetness felling the warn skin, a small whimper left my lips when she started rubbing my clit softly. I wanted more so I started grinding on her hand trying to get as much friction as I can.

"So eager..." She whispered, her voice was deeper and raspier than before and it sent shocks through my limbs. I was never this wet for someone and all I wanted was to feel her long.....fingers inside me.

As if she read my mind, she slipped a finger inside me catching me by surprise. Without giving me a chance to react she moved her finger upwards touching the upper wall sending me into a different world. I was a moaning mess, I couldn't control the noises coming out of me anymore the harder and faster she went. My orgasm came faster than I thought it was, catching the both of us by surprise, and that didn't stop her she leaned her face down and continued moving her finger only this time her tongue was aggressively hitting on my sensitive clit. I tried to push her head away as I felt the feeling build up but her other hand pressed on my lower abdomen and I felt liquid exit my core and pour all over her face and chin.

"Damn..." She said while watching me squirt on her hands and bed, she helped me ride my orgasm while I tried to find a stable rythme to my breathing.

"I- I'm sorry" I said because I was too embarrassed to even look at her, I tried to pull back but she hovered over me again with a smirk.

"Don't ever apologize baby, I loved it..." She kissed me and I could taste myself on her lips. I looked down at my legs and they were still shaking, I had no clue when she took my panties off because I was too busy moaning.

She started taking off her shorts and boxer and her dick sprang out of them and laid on her lower abdomen, hard and pulsing...

"If you want to wait, it's okay Avah..." She whispered and I shook my head so fast, I must look so desperate, I mean I kinda am. She chuckled softly and leaned to the side opening a drawer, she grabbed a condom then slowly put it over her shaft.

"If it's too much, tell me" she lining her tip with my exposed hole. I put my hands on her shoulders griping tight when the familiar feeling filled my core, she waited a bit before starting to move.

I watched as her dick moved in and out of me while my lips devoured every inch of it, my eyes were rolling back and my grip was tightening around her shoulders.

"Fuck baby... you feel so good around me" her words went straight to my pussy, I felt it throb and tighten sucking on her hard print. She whimpered and moaned louder, she leaned down to catch my lips while picking up her speed.

The view of her whole body flexing, arms, stomach, shoulders was sending me over the edge. Without being able to hold my desires I sat up surprising her then pushed her on her back, I had no control over my actions or thoughts because my hand went to her neck and gripped on it while still moving on her dick.

"A-avah?" My name came out of her lips as a question and I just smirked,

"Shut up and fuck me harder" I said while looking at her struggle to find her words. I can feel her twitch inside of me and I knew we were both close, a bounced harder on her and she moved her hips to match my movement. Not even a second later I came all over her and I'm sure she did as well filling the condom.

Her eyes were watery and so were mine, when we finally caught our breaths and relaxed, she pulled out and took off the condom and went to throw it in the bin while I just laid on the bed waiting for her to come back.

Her arms wrapped around my body and her lips kissed my naked shoulders, I felt her smile on my skin.

"Why you smiling?" I asked,

"So much for making love..." She chuckled, I rolled my eyes and hid my face in her neck.

"Fuck off"

******************************************
You horny bastards. I know you're into this...🤨

Muah

-S