CHAPTER 4

Kali's pov

(Kali's outfit)

(Kali's outfit)

Yesterday night I've packed everything I needed, suits were a must. Shorts, jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, boxers. I know we're going swimming but I like to hide my body specially after it changed. Tattoos everywhere, and much more defined muscles. I still hate the attention, I get when I'm wearing something tight.

I was still in my office working on some things before I go to the airport, where my Kris and his friends would wait for me. We were going to take my jet since this resort was on a private island that I owned.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, Kris' voice rung in my ear making me cringe.

"Where are you? You're late again" he said annoyed, I sighed and looked at my watch. I've already told my assistant that I won't be here for a couple of weeks but I demanded that she sends me any papers and work related files.

"I had to do something at the office, I'll be there in a minute" I said hanging up and grabbed my jacket, I was still in work clothes and I didn't have time to go back to my house and change into a more casual fit.

I jogged to my car and quickly dashed to the airport, good thing I sent my luggage with the driver this morning. I parked the car in a private parking lot and walked towards the plane, I found Kris and a groupe of his friends in front of the jet. I thought he said he won't be bringing a lot of people.

"My sister dearest!" He yelled and jogged to hug me. I gently pushed his arms off of me in disgust and dusted my clothes, I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"I thought you said not a lot of people were coming?" I asked, he laughed awkwardly and pulled me towards them. The first person I noticed, was a short woman with blonde hair.

"This is Sarah, she's my girlfriend. And That is her best friend...Avah" my eyes shot up in confusion as I stared at the woman standing behind the blonde, she was looking me almost like she was scared.

"I- Sarah, I don't think this was a good idea. I'll just go" she said in a small voice, I was still speechless. Why out of all people, she had to be here.

"What?! No, please don't go" her friend whined, I blinked a few times and gathered myself then cleared my throat.

"It's time to go" I said while looking at my watch, Kris has brought five people with him but only four were in the plane. His girlfriend Sarah, her friend Avah, his two coworker Daniel and Tony.

"Avah's boyfriend is late, can you please give him a few minutes. He has work" Sarah asked politely, I nodded my head and went to the bedroom. The only room in this jet, I felt the plane start moving but I didn't pay it no mind and changed into more comfortable clothes. Some black shorts and a grey shirt.

I walked out of the room to find someone who I didn't want to see ever again, and I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled staring at him, he gave me a confused look.

"What is this freak doing here?" He asked the girl next to him, Avah, she looked embarrassed with what he said and she just looked down at her feet.

"This freak owns this plane and owns the resort you're heading! Kris what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I turned to look at my brother, he was as surprised as I was. He didn't say anything and just stared between me and Brandon.

"I- I didn't know he was her boyfriend, I swear" he said sounding sorry, I do believe him because I know my brother won't do this to me on purpose.

"I want him out of my plane, now. I don't care give him a parachute and throw the bitch outside" I ordered the flight attendant who just stared at me in horror, they all were. Specially Brandon, he looked like he just shat his pants and I was enjoying this.

"Y-you can't do that! She can't! Right?" He asked panicking, he's so stupid it. First of all this is one of the fastest jets, and if we open the door we all will be sucked out of it and die.

"She's done worse" Kris said interrupting my train of thoughts, I stepped closer to the both of them and I pointed at Brandon.

"One wrong move, and it's like you never existed" I said with a menacing smirk. He swallowed hard and nodded his head in agreement.

"Everybody else you're welcomed to my place, you two..." I pointed to Avah and her stinky boyfriend, she was still staring at her feet like they were the most interesting things she has ever seen. I wanted her to look at me to see how much I despise her.

"I hope you fall and break all of your teeth" I flipped the both of them and went back inside the room. That made me feel good, I need to do that more. Scare them and make them suffer.

The flight didn't take too long, I took a quick nap and before I knew it we were already landing. The flight attendants opened the door for us and I got up to be met with two cars waiting for us, I greeted the drivers and got in. Me, Kris and his girlfriend were in one car while Tony Avah and Brandon along with Daniel went with the other driver.

"I promise Kali, I didn't know Avah and you had a bad history and I asked her to bring her boyfriend so she won't be alone" Sarah tried to explain the situation, she was such a sweetheart or that's what Kris told me. And she did seem like a nice person so I just brushed it off.

"I don't wanna talk about it. I'm here to relax so I hope bringing you here wasn't a mistake." I said grumpily, she sighed and laid her head on Kris who had a sorry look on his face. I rolled my eyes focused on the road, I just wanted to have some time alone.

When we reached the place, everyone had their mouths agape stunned with how beautiful the villa was. It was big and it was right next to the beach, you could hear and sea the waves from the porch and balconies.

"This resort will be all yours for the next two weeks, then people will start reserving so enjoy your stay and don't bother me. Kris while show you to your rooms" I said grabbing my luggage from the cars and went upstairs to the most luxurious room here, it was my favorite because it was soundproof and had a beautiful view. I could see everyone from the inside but people on the outside will only see their reflection.

I hope I haven't made a mistake by letting those two stay here, I will ignore them the whole time until we leave and then I'll go back to my normal life. I sighed and laid on the bed with thoughts still running in my head.

***********************
Do you  think Avah has actually changed?

-S