CHAPTER 2

Kali's pov

The next morning, was just like any other day. Brandon and his group of friends made sure to push me around, and make everyone laugh at my misery but I just held it in and decided not to do anything about it, like I always do.

Last period, PE, I waited as usual for everyone to leave the locker room so I can go change. I took off my shirt and was about to grab a different one when I heard footsteps, I turned around and Avah was standing there with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and kept looking, where is it? I'm pretty sure I put it on this bench.

"I just came to apologize to you, Kali" it was the first time I've ever heard her say my name which weirded me out, and the worst thing is that I only had a bra on.

"Apologize? You sure this isn't one of your stupid pranks" I said sarcastically, the girl made a few steps forward and tried to touch my bare stomach but I backed away until my back hit the lockers, she bit her bottom lip and started tracing my abdomen. Her different colored eyes were staring me up and down in a way I've never seen before, but I knew better than to trust someone like her. Even though I couldn't help but to feel something under her stare.

"Avah I'm warning you, back off" I finally said but she only got closer, the next thing I know something poured on my head and body, and I felt her pull down my pants. I wasn't fazed at all, I was just disappointed that I actually almost fell for it.

"Really" I said annoyed, her girl friends came out from behind the lockers with a phone. They probably filmed everything, I even noticed them staring at my package down there in surprise and I quickly pulled my pants up.

"So creative Avah, I admit this one was better than the bucket of paint" I rolled my eyes at her,  they only poured water on me so I didn't have anything sticky in my hair or clothes. I grabbed my stuff and left the room drenched in water, one fuckin punch and her pretty face is gone.

The bullying kept getting worse by day, Avah and her little minions would trip, push and hit me with stuff everytime they get the chance. Thankfully school was almost over, we've already finished our finals and we had a week or two for graduation. I won't go, I'm not really a fan of parties.

I was sitting in the parking lot leaning on one of the walls with a cigarette in my mouth when I saw a figure coming my way. Brandon had a smile on his face as he approached me.

"Wassup little bitch" he said with a smirk, I felt two people grab my arms and hold me in place. I sighed and didn't struggle, I just stared at him emotionless. Brandon took the cigarette from my lips and stared at it for a second, he looked at his friend who grabbed my hand and faced my palm upwards. Brandon took the lit cigarette and pushed it on my skin. This time I wasn't able to hold my screams anymore, I tried to get out of their grip but the pain my palm just made me shake.

"I wanted to give you a little souvenir before we finish school" he patted my face then punched me in the stomach a few times, his friends let go of me and I laid in the group holding my stomach. I hate this, I hate it so much. I'm never going to let anyone approach me ever again, I'll train harder. I'll fight back...

I pushed myself up and tried to walk to my car. I struggled to get the keys out of my pockets, and get in but I managed. When I reached my house, I quickly ran to the cabinet and looked for bandages and something to clean my wound. I grabbed the alcohol bottle taking a deep breath, I poured the liquid on my palm and felt it sting and burn so bad. I was clenching my jaw so hard I thought I'd break my teeth.

I stared at my reflection, my messy hair, my reddened face and pulsing neck veins. I'm never going to go through this again, I won't let anyone humiliate me. I wrapped my palm with a bandage and went to grab a drink, preferably a strong one.

Later that day, I felt someone shake me from my sleep. I opened my eyes to be met with my mom's face, she was staring at me worried. I smiled and stood up to give her a hug.

"I missed you my dear" she said embracing me tightly, I looked behind her to see my dad staring at me trying to figure out what's going on.

"What happened to you?" He asked, I smiled and kissed his cheek. I wasn't going to tell him that his daughter was getting bullied and didn't do anything about it because he won't believe me. He won't believe that, me, someone who can defend themselves, lets others bully them.

"I accidentally burned myself, it's nothing serious" I said with a smile, he stared at me for anything suspicious and then smiled back giving me a big hug.

"I have great news my dear" mom said with a smile, I looked at her curiously sitting next to her on the couch.

"Well, since your brother doesn't want anything with the business. I'm sending you off to business school this summer, so you finish early" she said, am I ready to take the business? Was it really what I wanted? I nodded my head in agreement, well I never cared for what I wanted anyways.

"Sure mom, whatever you think is right" I said laying my head on her shoulder, maybe it'll make me forget about all this bullying, forget about everyone in that school and leave them in my past. Dad pulled my mom upstairs so they can change and rest, and probably to do something else that I don't wanna know.

My mind stared drifted to a short haired woman, I wonder what happened to her face. that scar on her left eye was insane. I kinda find it very attractive, too bad her personality is shit.  Some people really don't deserve to have beauty, maybe she's going through some things at home. Well she's still a fuckin bitch so   suits her about right. My mind soon drifted away and my eyes got heavier, I felt my body relax and I fell into a deep sleep.

**************************
I'm so happy with this, next chapter will be different than the first two. I hope you enjoyed this!! Have a good day everyone.

Muah

-S