49: Turn lesbian and live a happy, dick-free life

"I don't trust him one bit, but Jessica doesn't seem to mind. So, when she said she was going to his place tonight, I just freaked out and we got into this big fight. And apparently, I should get the role model award of the year because my little sister thinks I shouldn't be giving advice, as everyone knows I'm a slut who fucks anything in sight.

Her words, not mine. Not like it matters though — it's pretty much the truth anyway. To be honest, I was more annoyed about the fact that she didn't add sexy before 'slut.' I mean, that little bitch couldn't even call me a sexy slut." She finished with a mirthless laugh, which was followed by shoving another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. 

"So, you went to the party because you were upset?"

"I was not upset," she mused in response to Shay. "Well, maybe a little...I don't know. I simply wanted to distract myself, and the party seemed like a good start. I guess I'll add that to my list of bad choices, huh?"

That must be why Kent didn't see her for most of the party. She arrived much later.

"Bad choices? Come on, that's not true. Well, except for that purple night robe you got me which looks ridiculously cute and pretty. That was definitely a terrible choice," Beck sallied.

And that actually made Sunny laugh, and not the dry kind she's been giving since telling us what happened with Jessica. With the decline of the mirthful sounds however, her voice sliced through. "Remember that guy, Greg — the one from my freshman year?"

"The one you were being all Taylor swift vibes with?" I offered, with a stretch of a smile. 

A soft chuckle slipped off her lips at that. "Yeah, that one. I used to like him a lot back then. He seemed so great, so interested in me, much like Jake." She sneered a little at the mention of Jake's name. 

Yeah, Jake was Jessica's new...what was the term for a crush who was suddenly showing interest? Well, that's what Jake was to Jessica.

"Turned out he had other interests as well, like bragging to his friends that we had sex at his house when we only had a study date. He even grabbed my ass once by mistake — at least he told me it was.

But in reality, he just wanted to prove how easy I was to the guys. And of course, he succeeded. And everyone called me easy. But honestly, I think I was more stupid than easy; stupid for thinking he really liked me, and that he wanted a relationship with me. And I guess I didn't want Jessica to end up feeling stupid too — at least, not in the way I did." 

"Wow," Beck blurted, speaking our minds.

"Yeah, that was pretty deep, huh?" Sunny questioned lightly.

"Just a little," I said, chucking softly, with them echoing the throaty sound.

Sunny, though, was now saying, "well, don't worry, my melancholy didn't last long because I soon discovered the joy of the long, soft and sometimes hard body part of the male regimen."

"You can just say dick, you know," Shay chirped, earning a playful shove from Sunny, the both of them chortling.

"So, as I was saying, until I discovered that body part of the male regimen," she continued, shooting Shay a sly smirk at the last part, to which the latter just shook her head dramatically. "Good, ole D."

We laughed at that, with mine coming out quite shakily. And they must have noticed it too because the next thing I knew was Beck asking what was up with me.

I could have laughed it off, dismissing it as nothing, or I could actually stop lying to them after all this time. I opted for the latter.

"I've never slept with Jason," I blurted in an almost indiscernible breath. But from the way they all stared at me as though I'd just announced that I was joining a convent, it was pretty clear they heard it. "Not Jason, not Trent, not Xiang, not Jacob, not Reyes, and definitely not Carson Davies. Like, I've not done it with anyone."