Chapter five- I like him already: First Mistress.

Inspector William returned to the City's police station's head quarters with different thoughts going on in his  mind. The last words that the old man said kept repeating over and over in his head.

"At the factory... My wife is there, help me, save her..." Thinking  about it, Inspector Williams realized he(the old man) never said anything about Theodora being at the factory, he only assumed that the old man meant that. While deep in thoughts, the Inspector sighed from exhaustion and fell back on the chair, still in thoughts. At that moment, the office phone rang, it was a call. Heaving a sigh, he picked it up and answered, "Inspector Williams, speaking... What?! The news? Are you sure about that? Okay!" The look on the Inspector was terrifying. With trembling hands, he picked the remote control and changed the channel to news. A loud gasp escaped from his lips - his eyes were fixed on the TV. It was a nude video captured. It was no one else but Theodora and a young man this time. Things were really getting out of hands this time.

"...The wealthy little princess has finally ruined her reputation and that of her family! Will this be the end of the wealthy CEO Wilson's family?" The inspector stared at the television set for quite sometimes before getting the TV off and slamming the door close at him.

_____________________________________-

"Father, are we going to watch and let Theo ruin our family?"

"Elean, don't say that... Theodora is still your dear sister and..."

"Mother, don't! Don't call her my sister! We do not have the same personality and thinking; the only thing which is the similarity we have is just our face. so don't... don't say that. She's not my sister. She lost her place in this family. She better be dead as well!"

As those words left Eleanora's mouth, Wilson stared at her in disbelief, before thinking twice, his palm had landed straight for her face. Racheal gasped in surprise and fear, as she stared at both father and daughter duo in crisis.

"Dad..." utterly shocked, disbelief was evident on her face. "Did you... did you just slap me?"

"I will not take any fowl words from your mouth in this house!"

"Dad..."

"Honey, she said that out of anger, okay? She surely didn't mean it..." Wilson tugged his hair violently as he heaved a sigh. Eleanora's hand was still fixed on her swollen cheek, as she stared in utter confusion. "Dad! You slapped me because of Theo?!" Tears gathered in her eyes as she placed her hands on her mouth before dropping it down and saying, "What good has she done in this family rather than being reckless, huh? I'm unable to go out or move freely all because we have the same face! I feel so humiliated and ashamed that she is my sister. She did all of that without caring about me or anyone in this family! She is good for nothing, shameless, and an ingrate! I hate her so much!" Saying those words with red, teary eyes, Eleanora dashed out of the house in tears and slammed the door closed after her.

"That little brat!" he cursed, as he walked away, full of anger and hate.

Only Racheal and the woman of the household was left. They both had their countenance low. The family, the once happy and united family was parting away, gradually.

At the bar, Eleanora sat quietly as she drowned herself with several cups of whiskey. The music was bubbling through every walls of the room. It was a Friday night and as usual, it was filled with several young men and women from the high class and socialites. Several eyes fell on her as she drowned herself in sorrow, as they equally gossiped - sending deadly glares at her, laughing, and scoffing loudly. Not concerned about the eyes on her, she continued pouring the drink in her glass and drinking it at a go.