Chapter Twenty-four - The Grey Elder's story with Boss: Build a kingdom with me.

After a month in which Miranda found the Black Elder and called him into her care, she had an encounter with the Grey Elder.
"Boss, where are you going to?" The Black Elder asked, as he walked rightly behind Miranda, who was dressed in a plain black jacket and a black jean trouser, with her hair packed in a messy bun, accompanied with a black boots heels. She seemed to have attracted the attention of many merely from her dressing.
She was just a child and yet had oh so strong aura.
"We are going to eat." She replied straight forwardly.
"Yay! Boss is the best! I love you so much, Boss."
The Black Elder took the position of an ass licker, as Miranda rolled her eyes dramatically and scoffed.

____________________
"Why three seats?" The Black Elder asked.
"Incase of necessity." Miranda said coldly.
"Oh." The Black Elder seemed lost, but yet pretended to understand. In no time, the waiter came over. Miranda and the Black Elder held up the menu. Miranda was quick in her decision. She handed over the menu and said formally, "A plate of beef and a bottle of wine."
The waiter sent a questioning look at the Black Elder.
A child is asking for wine!
The Black Elder ignored the waiter's expression and simply ordered immediately, "I want everything in menu one and two."
"One and two???" The waiter was speechless. He had never seen anyone as weird as the two.
"Yes." He gazed coldly at the waiter before turning to look at Miranda with the sweetest of all smile. "My boss is very rich.."
"Boss?"
"Hurry up! I'm hungry!" The Black Elder scolded the waiter who stammered as he rushed away with his tail in between his legs. "Ye.. ye.. yes, sir... Sir... Right, right away."

"How's your son's health?" Miranda asked casually.
"You mean my grandson, right?"
"En."
"He's fine. Thanks to the money you gave me, I was able to get him into a better hospital. His surgery will be scheduled for next week. It's all thanks to you, Boss."
"Mhm, it's fine. I promised to take care of you, anyway." Miranda replied.
Just then, their foods were served.
Miranda casually took hold of the bottle of wine and in no time opened it: poured from it's content in a wine glass.

From where they sat, there was an argument
"Old m, you lost! Haha..." A middle ages man snickered.
"You..! Good men have great futures. You shouldn't cheat, okay?"
"Haha.. I obviously have a damned future. Now my fucking money.
The Old man seemed to be deep in thoughts. "Well, actually, I'm a good person and I'll give you your money, anyway."
A bright smile appeared on the middle aged man's face, as he grinned at his companions as well
"But... Can you burrow me a few hundred dollars? I mean my daughter's getting married and I need to get a suit.. I'll definitely refund that as well.." the middle aged man's face darkened as he stared coldly at the old man.
"De.. deal?"
"You...! You son of a bitch!" The middle aged man cursed and slammed his hand on the table. "Do you think I'm playing games right now? I could fucking kill you right now and right here."
"That..." The Old man seemed less afraid, but deep in thoughts, as though he was pondering on their words. "That's okay too, only if I attend my daughter's wedding, then you can.. yeah, kill me then. You'll have to get a suit too.. a white one. Aissh! I love white suit..." The middle aged man was speechless as well as his subordinates.

"Tsk! That Old man is so good..." The Black Elder commended with his mouth completely filled with food.
"Mhm.." Miranda smiled as she sipped from her drink
"I think he needs help though... Should we help him?" The Black Elder asked as he stared at their direction.
"Should we..?" Miranda stared keenly at the Old man before turning to face the Black Elder and saying, "Do what you want, Blacky."

_____________________
"Old man! I swear, I'm going to kill you!" The middle aged man gritted his teeth as hard as his anger was.
"No, no, no, chill son..."
"I'm not your fucking son!" He said word for word out of anger.
"That... Well, I don't have a son. Hahaha." The Old man laughed and laughed. The entire place was silent and the only sound that could be heard was the old man's laughter.
Everyone knew about the group's gambling. They weren't just a normal gambling crew- they were plainly daylight robbers and thief. The restaurant owner equally feared them, they oppressed anyone, anywhere.