Chapter Twenty-six - Eleanora wants answers, okay?

"Hello mum. Yeah, I'm fine. I've arrived in the country. How is sisters? Mhm.. I'll be home on two hours." Walking out from the airport with bis luggages with him, the call got disconnected as he waved down a taxi. With the help of the driver, he was able to put his luggage into the back.
"Where are you off to?"
"I'm going to the main city."

"Oh." The driver said, "it will cost you quite a lot."
"I'm aware of that, let's go " with that, he entered the passengers seat.
The driver took a quite and yet suspicious glance at the young man at the back through the rear view mirror.

As they drove, the driver began talking and chatting with his passengers. It was a normal thing, anyway.
"Oh God, you will love this perfume, it cost over $300000."

"Haha, oh please.. you can't fool me into buying that. It looks so cheap and yet you want to sell it at such price."
The driver chuckled lightly and said, "Okay, okay. At least spray it on or smell it or something."
"Then I'll have no choice but to buy it, huh?" The young man snickered.
"Of course not. Do I look poor to you?" The taxi driver's words made the young man rethink. He was right. The driver didn't seem poor or haggard. Maybe... He really wasn't a poor man, right?

"Here, it's beside you as well." The young man took a long look at the perfume transparent bottle. "I bet you'll be surprised when you smell it." The taxi driver's words were quite tempting.
The young man badly wanted to prove the taxi driver wrong.
Ha!
He took the perfume by his right hand as he stared closely at it.
The young man was oblivious to the sinister smile on the driver's face. His hand grip the wheels as be grinned like a child.
Slowly, the young man uncapped the perfume and sprayed it on his wrist. The driver has quite a bright smile plastered on his face. Without waiting a second more, he made a U turn and continued driving. The scent of the perfume was way better than the driver described. It was mind blowing and smelt so, so nice. The scent went straight into his body and the action from the chemicals began kicking in. In less than 10 seconds, the young man laid unconscious.

__________________
"How's my brother?"
"Well, he just boarded the plane. He should arrive in at least five hours time." The masculine voice and figure answered.
"Oh, I see.." she paused, bitting her lower lips, trying to hide her emotions.
"Simon, thank you."
SM stared at the young pretty lady before j. Of course, he couldn't leave her alone to die in the hands of Racheal. He had to do something and that's where it all started.
"It's an honor."SM smiled.
"Well, I hope your.. erm.. Boss doesn't mind about this.." Eleanora chuckled softly. SM stared deeply at her before pressing his lips together and saying, "En.. well, he... I may lose my job because of you."
Unlike the expression he expected, Eleanora seemed excited. "Really? Yay! You don't have to work for that scumbag anymore?! I mean, I can employ you to work for me and ..."
"Eleanora I.."
"No, no.. I can pay you double of the merge sum of money he was paying you. You can be my assistant or something. You know my father's Ruch and erm . I'm quite wealthy as well, and yeah, yeah, my uncle is now the erm.. Chief Police officer of the country. Leave that scumbag, I'll take absolutely care of you and..." Eleanora kept ranting and ranting.

No matter the expression that SM made, Eleanora was so engrossed in her speech.
"Wow! I'm a scumbag? Haha." That voice startled Eleanora to the bone that she jumped right on SM who caught her in his arm.
"You..! What...what are you doing here?" Eleanora asked looking as though she had just seen a ghost.
"You're in my apartment and trying to poach my employee, and equally trying to steal my friend from me." Ramos strolled towards the fridge and took a bottle of coke and opened the caps loudly. "Tsk, tsk! Why should I still let you stay here?"
"I thought..." Eleanora was confused, "I thought you.." Eleanora gazed at SM who pressed both his lips together. Speaking with her dazed eyes on SM, "he was fired."

Ramos chuckled lightly and gulped down a little from the content, before turning to face her. "He's my family.."
Family?
How?
Eleanora asked herself.
SM sent a pitiful gaze at Eleanora who shot a deadly glare back at him.
"So... You do know about... about everything... It's a secret, okay?
You shouldn't talk about it to just anyone, okay?"
Ramos chuckled loudly this time. Taking a gulp of his drink, he turned coldly at Eleanora and said, "I know everything before anyone knew it."

Ramos cold gaze associated with bus stern voice made it obvious be that so damn serious.
Eleanora gazed at Simon who but his lower lips and nodded slowly.
"Oh, wow!" Eleanora stood up on her feet a with her hands covering her mouth. "How? How did you know it all? Wait... Who the fuck are you?"
Ramos said, "You have no right to know us personally. All you have to know is that we're going to help you to be happy again."

With those words, Ramos turned around to leave.
"When?!" Eleanora screamed, as Ramos paused as well. "When will I see her?"

Ramos took a deep breath and said without turning back, "Sooner than you imagine."
With that, he left the room without returning.