Chapter Eight - Player or Game maker - Raymond is your fiancé

Raymond had sent the notice to Miranda, and she had equally seen it. To everyone who saw the letter from the Russian Mafia leader who once sent their boss back home in pieces, they trembled in fear. Probably if she goes this time, her remains may be given to the dogs. This was terrifying to them all. Their fears and anxiety made Miranda's expressions unknown to them. 
"Boss, don't tell me you plan to go to Russia again?" The Brown Elder said in fear and continued,  "Ow, ow! Those people gives me creep - so scary! Tsk!" 
The Grey Elder turned and answered him. "They don't give you creep, your ex girlfriend does." Smiling as he spoke, The Brown Elder casted deadly glare at the Grey Elder who smiled sheepishly.
"Enough, Brown Elder!" The Black Elder sighed and turned to The Grey Elder and said, "This isn't the time to argue or play!" Turning his gaze to the White Elder and then to the boss, he continued, "When the boss left, we were frightened and scared, but she promised to return back alive. Surprisingly, she fulfilled that promise..."
A smile appeared on  Miranda's face, the Brown Elder scoffed and said, "Fulfilled that promise? Ha, she returned back half-dead like a chicken and was bedridden for two years! two years!" Hearing the Brown Elder's words, Miranda and the three Elders sent him a deadly and yet cold glare at the same time.

Noticing the glares directed at him by the three, he bit his lips and retreated. The Black Elder on the other hand cleared his throat and continued, "I believe in Boss. She destroyed an army by herself. Her IQ has increased drastically. She should be able to take care of herself, right?" The Black Elder's words shut them up entirely. They knew fully well that he had made a good point. Among all the Elders, the Black Elder and the Grey Elder were known for their outstanding speech.
"Thank you for that heartfelt speech, Blacky.." The Boss  sent a warm smile at him before gazing coldly at everyone else. "I hope you all finally understand.. Nothing, I repeat, nothing bad will happen to me!"
The Brown Elder spoke up with his face bowed to the ground. "Boss, can you not make any promises to us? You broke the last one and here you are about to make the same promise.."
"You..!" Miranda was loss of words. "Fine! Suit yourself then! I'm going for a visit and nothing is going to stop me."

She finally made up her mind , and they all knew that once she had concluded on something, she'd definitely do it.

____________________________
"Black Elder, how could you say such fowl words without feeling guilty? You've got no conscience, right?" The Brown Elder exploded the moment they left the boss.
The Grey Elder antagonized, "Brown Elder, you should know very well that once the Black Elder seem to do something, he has seen that there would be a great profit from it."
"You..! Grey head! I was speaking to the Black Elder not you!"
"And I was simply answering on behalf of the Black Elder."
The Brown Elder said, "Who are you to speak for the Black Elder?"
The Grey Elder answered, "Who are you to speak for the Boss?"
"You..! I'm the boss loyal servant."
"I am Black Elder's very good friend."
"You..!" As usual, the Brown Elder lost when it comes to talks with the Grey Elder. Just at that moment, the White Elder came to view just when the Brown Elder was fuming in anger.
Tsk! Wrong timing!
The Brown Elder wanted to vent his anger on something or someone, and at the right time, the right person walked right into the trap.

"You shameless old thing! Tsk! Shameless, shameless, shameless! You're definitely over excited that the Boss may never come back this time. You're wrong! Even though she dies there, you won't be our new Boss, the Black Elder will be! Hmph!" With those words, the Brown Elder scoffed and left the scene , leaving the White Elder in  confusion and dilemma. The Black Elder tried to hold his laughter as he walked away. The Grey Elder on the other hand stared pitifully ta the White Elder who had just been used as a garbage truck for dumping all fowl emotions.

The following day, Miranda left with no one at all. She sent notice that she would be back in five days and equally put the Black Elder as the acting leader and the White Elder as his assistant. This arrangement invoked the anger of the Brown Elder especially. He wanted nothing more but to strangulate life out of the White Elder. He was sure that he would make things hard for the White Elder, surely.