Chapter Twenty-two - Black Elder: a closed book.

"What have you got?" A figure covered in black spoke in a masculine voice.
"First Mistress, you were impersonated."
The air became tensed as a loud resounding laughter echoed in the dark room. The first mistress, a fearsome beast which everyone fears. The mention of the her name alone sent chills to the heart of many.
The first mistress leading in the country and other countries started just a few years back. Her terrifying management skills and manpower frightened several mercenaries.
Ruthless.
Empty.
Heartless.

It was said that the first Mistress could even kill so many people, not minding if they were related by blood to him/her.
"And who is that?" The first mistress voice and facial expression were two worlds apart.
"First Mistress.. it's Ramos and his right hand man... That man from..."
"Oh! Simon!" The first mistress seemed quite surprised at how gusty he seemed. Equally, a sly smile appeared on her face. The first mistress seemed to have a lot going on in his/her mind.
"Simon..."he/she muttered.

________________________
"Are you okay?" The Emperor bent down with his kneels to the ground as he checked out for his daughter.
"Dad! What was that all about? What was the act for?"
"Sh! Someone was recording..." The Emperor spoke coldly
"You mean someone tracked us down..?" Miranda raised her brow in confusion, as the Emperor casted a glance at her.
"Tracked you down! You not me!"
Miranda chuckled as she clutch unto her father's arms, saying, "Ain't I your daughter? Your precious one.?"

Trying to receive favor from him, Miranda sucked up onto him, "Tsk! Tsk! I'm ready to disown you right now."
"Father!" Miranda whined like a child.
"Hmph! We've got many visitors." The Emperor said.
"Visitors?" Miranda raised her brow.
"Yes, surprise visitors."

____________
"Oh my baby, you're awake!" Eleanora's mother wept as she hugged her daughter so dearly. Eleanora's father on the other hand stood silently at the door, as he watched the mother and daughter scene.
Racheal on the other hand was still in shock.
Sister ? Theodora?!
Racheal was completely lost in thoughts. Sam on the other hand sat k the couch as he watched his master patiently.
"Theo..." Eleanora called.
Both the father and mother paused.
Theo? Where's Theo?
Aissh!
Racheal gritted her teeth from anger. She really badly wanted to strangulate her right now.

Regretting why she had not just strangulated bee before she woke up ..
'tsk! It's that bastard's fault!' She thought, as she casted a deadly glare at Sam who shivered subconsciously.
The facial expression on his face read, 'Master! Please don't put the blame on me. You enjoyed it too, okay?'
Racheal thought that if Sam hadn't seduced her, she would have succeeded in eliminating two out the the three children they have. But now.. things went south indeed.
"Theodora!" Eleanora called softly. Her eyes were fixed in Racheal. The warmth which she dispel was so pure, that no one would want to hurt her, but just to protect her.
The couples finally got a glimpse of what was happening. Eleanora was calling Racheal, Theodora. After the accident, she saw things differently.
What went wrong?

__________
Eleanora's father and mother were in the doctor's office.
"Doctor, you mean everything's okay with her.?"
"Well, as the report says, yes. But in few cases , things like this may occur.
Eleanora's father proceeded to speak, "Things like what?"
"Like hallucinations. She has probably missed her sister so much. So the girl who has quite a few similarities with her posses to be her sister in her head."
"Will..." Eleanora's mother sniffled as tears threatened to fall off her eyes. "Will she get better.?"
"Well .  Yes, she will get better in fee weeks."
"Let's be hopeful, dear." Wilson said softly to his dear wife. Just at that moment, his phone rang. Checking who the caller was, be smiled and said to his wife, "it's Williams."
"Oh right! Tell him about the great news."
"Sure of course!", He grinned, as he picked up the.. "hello, dear brother."
"Hello, can we meet? I have something really important to tell you."

Wilson exchanged glances with his wife, as be cleared his throat and said, "Well, I have even a much more great news to tell you."
"What news?" Williams asked.
"I'll say it physical then."
"Okay then. How about we meet at the city's restaurant?" Williams suggested.
"Sure, I'll be there in 10."

The call got disconnected and immediately, she clutch on her husband cloth and asked, "What did he say? You didn't say anything about Eleanora."
A bright smile was on his face, as she said, "He has something important to say."
"Important.?" She bit her lips, as her expression drew low, "Is... Is it about our daughter?"

Our daughter...
He had understanding of what she meant.
His expression darkened gradually, as he froze for moment, "He... He didn't say..."
"Oh..." She mouthed before forcing a smile to say, "It's fine.. at the right time, she will come to us. You should go now. You shouldn't keep your dear brother waiting, okay?"
"Mhm.." he kissed her forehead before turning to face the doctor, "We'll talk later, doc."
"Sure.." the doctor smiled.
With that, the couples left the office together. The husband left the hospital, while the wife went to the ward.

_____________________
At the Girasole Morto's villa.
The Elders sat together as the looked closely at the photo of the Boss. The Black Elder sat at the extreme left, followed by the Grey Elder and the Brown Elder, and finally, the White Elder. They looked unhappy and downcast, as they all sighed at the same time. The Brown Elder looked haggard and rough compared to the rest Elders. Suddenly, he bursted out in tears, saying, "Oh my! Oh my! I miss Boss so much. Is she dead?"
The three Elders casted a deadly glare at the Brown Elder who was sporting rubbish.
"You keep saying the same thing. Are you a robot or something!" The White Elder looked at him in disgust.
The Brown Elder who had tears rolling down his eyes and wailing suddenly stopped, as he casted a deadly, furious glare at the White Elder. The rest Elders knew that the White Elder fell rightly into the Brown Elder's trap. The Brown Elder was wanting to vent his anger on someone, and perfectly, the White Elder fell into his already prepared ditch.
"What did you just say?" The Brown Elder's fine was cold and his eyes lacked warmth. The White Elder seemed stubborn as well, as he answered as well, "stop cursing the Boss. She's very much alive."
"You..! You old foolish bastard! You're pretending to be a saint all of a sudden, huh? You think you're better than me, do you?" The White Elder's face darkened gradually. The Grey Elder was about to speak in order to separate the two, but then, the Black Elder held him back.
The Grey Elder was very much surprised at the Black Elder's action. The Black Elder definitely had a reason.. a reason he couldn't think of. The Grey Elder sent him a 'why?' look. The Black Elder simply smiled and turned the look at the White Elder who was gritting his teeth so bad.

"You're worse than me, Old White. You're greedy and you don't think and care about anyone but yourself. Selfish Old bastard. You just want to triumph over me, huh? I won't let you. You want to rule over me? I definitely won't let you! You want to be her favorite? She loves me more than she loves you, so.. stop all your devices and silly act."

The Grey Elder looked surprised.
Don't tell me...
This two Elder's..
They're fighting because of the Boss ..?
What woman...? Ha, it has to be the Boss!

The Black Elder on the other hand had no change in his expression or emotions.
No one could process what his thoughts were.
As time passed the Black Elder gradually became unpredictable.
No one could know his main mission, his thoughts, his feelings, his opinion.. no one knew anything at all

Just then, a knock was heard on the door.
The four Elders turned simultaneously at the door.
Who is it?