Chapter fifteen - Suspect 159 is found.

"Boss?" The Black Elder stared at Miranda in contemplation.
"Wait... I'll go get it." She stood up and walked slowly towards the door. Her hand held the knob tight, about to twist it open when her phone rang.
Heaving a sigh, she turned around and picked up the phone.
"Hello."
"Theo... Miranda, don't act rashly, okay?"

A sense of fear and surprise creeped into her heart. He wanted to call her by her name. This person definitely knew her identity.
"Who are you?"
"Didn't you check it before picking up?"

Just when she was about checking, his voice sounded again.
"Look here, Theodora... I have no ish with you what so ever. You're in my fiancée's body not yours, so don't act reckless. No matter what you've seen or will see right now, do not act stupidly. This is the last chance you've got, don't mess it up."

"I..." The call got disconnected.
How did he know?
She had been so careful not to let anyone suspect anything, but yet Miranda's fiancé found out in no time.
Was that why he never bothered to come visit?
He knew even then?
Who exactly is this man and what does he know?

"Browny."
"Uhn... Yes, yes, Boss.?"
"Come here and open this door."
"Huh?" The Brown Elder was confused, but still had to obey his boss. He walked with caution till he reached the door - silently praying.
Inhaling deeply, he nodded his head and opened the door.
The figure that came from outside immediately dashed inside in the speed of light and hugged Miranda.

"Huh?" Miranda jerked backwards in confusion. The speed at which the person entered was so fast that she was unable to see who it was. Thankfully, she had undergone training and was fit.
The lady who hugged her seemed like no ordinary person at all, yet gave her a sense of familiarity.
"I miss you, Miranda."
Miranda?
Just not anyone could call her by her name, but this young lady just did... And....
And this voice...
It was so familiar...

The Elders gasped in surprise at the sight of the lady
"It's you!" The Brown Elder cheered
The Grey Elder smiled, while the White Elder kept his emotions masked.
The Black Elder on the other hand watched patiently
After a while, the young lady released Miranda slowly. She looked at Miranda straight in the eyes with admiration bubbling in her eyes

This!
She.?!
"SW, what are you doing here?" The White Elder asked.
The lady smiled softly and said, "I heard that the Boss is here. I had to pay my respect, of course."
The Black Elder spoke, "No need for the courtesy. You're our Boss' own. You're her family."
The lady blushed and chuckled softly, "Oh please, I still respect the Boss."
"The young girl of those days has grown into a beautiful lady, a powerful one as well." The Grey Elder praised.
"Old Grey, it's all thanks to the Boss' teachings and love."
As Miranda watched the Elder's interact freely with her, she was sure that there is definitely a plan.
"Sister..." The lady glanced cheerfully at Miranda, "Did you miss me? Well, I missed you so much."

Miranda only smiled.
How could she have betrayed her?
And now, she's planning to betray another person (Miranda) who loved her so much.
How could she have the heart to do such evil?
Or does she even have a heart?
Miranda forced an unnatural smile.

Just then, the Brown Elder spoke after a thought came to his head.
"Little one, what's your deal with this erm... Theodora girl?"
There was silence.
Coldness flickered in her eyes for a second and disappeared immediately. Only Miranda and the Black Elder caught that expression.
She laughed softly and with a smile, she said, "Oh that... Tsk! Just a little business I can handle anyway."

Woah!
Not only is she a pretender, she's also a great actress.
Probably is she had gone into the entertainment industry, she would have won Best Female Lead Character and Best Actress of the year award.
"... And thanks to sister's help, I was able to make use of ratio 1 very well."
"Ratio One?" Miranda asked with uncertainty.
"Yes, the trained guy... He helped me capture her. You can't remember?" She looked in confusion.
The Black Elder spoke immediately, "After coming out from coma, she could remember just a little."
"Oh..." She had a weird look on her face. Chuckling softly, she said, "Well, I told you about the girl, Theodora. She was a pretender, liar, a thief and just every bad qualities. That day, she made me really sad. She was getting married to the guy I told her I loved so much. She lied about not having anything to do with him and they were engaged. I confronted her about it and she called me a leech. Ha, sister, a leech! I cried to you and you helped me get revenge on her."

As Miranda listened to the story, she felt her head about to explode from anger.

Miranda killed her?
Wait...
She killed herself??
This is crazy!
Absolutely crazy!

"You killed her..." Miranda looked cold and emotionless
"Uhm...?" The lady looked confused and speechless on what to say. Standing on her feet (Miranda), she walked towards the young lady and said, "You killed the person who saved your life. How am I sure you won't do the same... Racheal?"

Placing a stress on the last word, the young lady's eyes flickered with indepth coldness and rage. Trying to conceal those emotions, she forces a smile and answered, "Of course not, sister. I'm your side woman after all."

The Elders had quite a little understanding of what was going on. They finally remembered...
A young lady who saved Racheal's life and adopted her in to the family. Perhaps the young lady was the Theodora she killed.

"Side woman?" Miranda didn't bother hiding her contempt and anger towards Racheal. This was the first time she has ever been angry at someone. "You disgust me, Racheal. And where is her body, huh? You shameless leech!"

Racheal was biting her lower lips so bad that it almost bled. Her fingers pierced into her skin as she swallowed back her anger.
"Boss." The Brown Elder wanted to intervene, but was shut up by the Black Elder.
After a few seconds of silence from the duo, Racheal voiced out, "Theo is alive..."

________________
Yayyyyyy!