Chapter Sixteen - The First Mistress is a man?!

At the factory,
People were seen dressed in a white covering and a helmet.
It's a pharmaceutical company - a seven story building.
Drugs were produced and made everyday.
Several cartons and bottles were pushed out everyday.
But no one knew the evils in the building.

_______________
What do you mean by she's alive?
Racheal replied cheerfully, "I'm serious, sister. She's alive. I didn't have the heart to end her completely."

Miranda was beyond confused at this point
"I have proof too." Racheal brought out her phone and clicked on a video. "See, she's been in coma for over 2 years." Miranda couldn't believe what she was seeing. The Brown Elder came to peak and muttered immediately, "Boss, this video doesn't look edited at all."
Miranda knew that as well... This was Theodora, but she didn't want to believe that.
They were several questions and thoughts going on in her mind.
How could this be?
"It's a misunderstanding then, phew! A misunderstanding.." the Brown Elder chuckled lightly as Racheal wore a sweet happy smile.
The rest Elders smiled equally. It definitely was just a misunderstanding.
After a little chitchat, Racheal hugged Miranda who still seemed vexed and left.

________________________
"Hello, First Mistress. To what do I owe this call?" There was a light chuckle as well.
A deep masculine voice answered, "Are you getting married to Miranda, Raymond?"
"Well, yes .. that way I can secure the whole country and have everyone under my control. Of course, you're my lady."
"What if she's lying about losing her memories? Do you have a plan B?"
"Hahaha.. I have a plan A, B, C to Z... I'm doing all this for us, okay? Once I get married to her, I'm dumping her straight off - immediately I lay my hand on the drive."
"Oh... The drive."
"Yes.. First Mistress.."

After the call ended, SM turned towards his Boss and said, "he's really getting married to..."
"She's not my fiancée .." He replied coldly..
SM sighed in despair and said, "she may not be your beloved inside, but that's her body. That's your beloved body about to be violated." Ramos' face gree cold and expressionless. The room gree tense and sudden iciness engulfed the air.
"What drive do you think he's talking about?" SM asked.
Ramos looked deep in thoughts, "drive.."

_________________________
Miranda wore a disguise. She was dressed in a white and red highschool uniform. Her hair was packed into a ponytail. Accompanied with a long white socks and a black sandals, and a black backpack at her back, she looked so different and absolutely beautiful.
She has transformed into a gorgeous little creature - a little bunny.

Coming out with the disguise into the sitting room where the Elders sat talking together, their brows furrowed in confusion. The White Elder said, "Who are you?"
Just then, the Brown Elder gasped - placing his hand over his mouth, "it's ... It's... It's the... The Boss! The Boss!"

Hearing the Brown Elder's words, the Black Elder's expression were beyond disbelief. The Grey Elder and the White Elder couldn't conceal their amazement. Miranda seemed to have expected their surprise looks. The Brown Elder would definitely recognize her in anything, even though she had 'become, ash'

"Boss... Is that really you?" The Grey Elder asked with uncertainty.
"En " she smiled cheerfully like a child. The Elder's heart was about to explode with warmth. They had all forgotten that the Boss is still so young and beautiful. They have never seen their Boss look so humanly and smile genuinely as well.

When Miranda was at the age of 10 she formed a group with four elders. The Elders then thought this child is just too dramatic. Miranda should at least be bothering herself with school and girly toys. Miranda did go to school. At the age of five, she went through several trainings with guns and fist, you name it. At the age of seven. She was sent to a military academy. After two years, she ran away with the thoughts of  building and starting her own empire. During her wandering about, she found the Black Elder in a totally bad case. The Black Elder had gotten himself entangled with a group of mercenaries. Obviously, the Black Elder seemed weak, but he still had a bright smile on his face. This alone captured Miranda's attention

Note:

'become ash' -  to cremate.
'even though she has become ash' - even is she died and is cremated.