Chapter Twenty-one -Making out in the hospital is no fun.

At the hospital.
Eleanora laid peacefully on the bed.
Her skin was spotless and without blemish at all. Her eyes were closed and she looked so innocent and pure.
If she were to be in a fairytale, she would definitely be the sleeping beauty
In the ward, her father sat down on the couch in the room.
Since she put in a VIP room, they had quite a lot of benefits.
No only was her father in the room, her mother and Sam (her boyfriend) inclusive.
Just at that moment, a knock was heard and before he (her father) could say anything, the door was opened.
"Oh, my baby.." Eleanora's mother stood up and hugged Racheal dearly, so dearly.
"Mom .." Racheal smiled as she hugged her back.
"Racheal.." Eleanora's dad said warmly and equally pat her back like a real father.
Racheal's eyes nearly watered. She felt loved and angry at the same time. Now that their two precious girls are gone, they now recognize her existence, huh?
Racheal had made up her mind - she was going to destroy and definitely ruin this family.
Sam who was sitting quietly suddenly stood up with a 'oh so bright smile' and said, "Hi, I'm Sam."
"Hey Sam. I'm Eleanora's sister." Racheal returned the smile.
"Oh, nice to meet you..." Sam stretched his hand for a shake. Racheal stared at him with a sinister look. They both exchanged glances which the other two didn't notice.
Racheal proceeded to shake him. Eleanora's father and mother didn't notice the bright smile and the over excitement on Sam's face; only Racheal did. She scoffed and rolled her eyes dramatically.

Taking her eyes off him, Racheal turned to her father - going down to business. "Father, how's sister's case now?"
"Oh well... It's great news, Racheal. The doctor said she may wake up any moment from now - tonight, right now, tomorrow... Anytime." Happiness was all that was seen on his face, as he spoke, and joy flowed from his voice.
"Yes, Racheal.." her mother cheered as she palmed her cheeks gently and sniffled, "Your sister's gonna be herself now..."

Oh yeah. Racheal scoffed internally.
And after she regains herself? What next?
I become the maid or rather the adopted on and they rule, huh?
I'm born a leader, okay?!
I should own all these!
They should all be mine not their!
It's all mine!
Definitely mine!

"That's great! Really great, I mean, j really did miss sister's silly talks, you know..."
Eleanora's father heaved a sigh and said, "Tsk! Tsk! Once she's awake, we're back for more..."
"I'll go grab lunch, coming with me honey?"
"Huh?" Eleanora's father stared at his wife and then at Racheal and Sam. "Do you mind staying here... For..."
"Sure, sure, Sir. I'll stay herr with my ma... Future sister-in-law, of course." Sam tried so hard to hide the excitement. He was just a mile from exploding.
"Uhm.. haha, well..." He chuckled and smiled, "Then please, do me a favor."
"Sure, dad. Bye, I love you." Racheal threw a kiss at them, as they left.

A minute went by. Sam's breathing was unsteady.
Two minutes went, sweat trickled down his face.
Three minutes went, Racheal couldn't hold herself any longer. This man! Sam was obviously seducing life out of her.
He was doing that intensionally.
Racheal viciously grabbed him by his collar and pressed her cherry lips on his. Sam acted like he was expecting it equally. He grabbed her backside with so much energy that she left out a soft moan. Sucking her breath out of her, while they both struggled to breathe; the two were obviously having a great time together. Sam's hand found it way to several parts of her body, as she suddenly grabbed his face with her long finger nails. Her nails left a mark on his face - from pleasure. Whining in pain, he felt achieved. This pain he felt was nothing compared to the happiness he felt. It was a pleasure, a pleasure to be at the master's command. He wanted more of course. "Madam, it's an honor to serve you." Sam spoke in the midst of sucking on her collar bone, giving her so much satisfaction, "Mhm." She moaned in response.
"I really love you, Madam. I want to serve you... I want to be one of your toy boys... Please, Madam..." Sam requested, still kissing every single part of her body.
Racheal's face darkened as she smiled softly. The soft seductive smile frightened Sam so much.
"You really want more, do you?" She tapped his pointed nose softly. "And you seem to have quite a large appetite."
Sam was quiet. One wrong word, just one wrong word and he may be dead.
"Well. If you can handle your mission successfully..." She stressed the last word, bitting her lower lips seductively, "I may think about it."

Sam was about to burst out from over excitement.
"Thank... Thank you. I will... I... I..  Madam!" He nearly teared up, making Racheal chuckle. "Tsk! Such silly." She muttered to herself.

At that moment, Eleanora's hand moved. This movement, Racheal did  catch immediately.
Ohh.. I see my sister's waking up from her eternal slumber.
Racheal laughed internally.
Maybe this is the best time to kill her immediately she wakes up.

Racheal walked slowly towards Eleanora. Her lips were w curved into a devilish smile. She looked exactly like the devil's incarnate.
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You're gonna join your sister soon.

Racheal's hand went to Eleanora's neck. Just when she was about exacting force, Eleanora's eyes opened immediately which caught her off guard.
What equally surprised her the most was the fact that Eleanora's first words was... "It's you... Theodora!"
Racheal was dumbfounded and speechless for that moment.
That did catch her off guard.

_____________

"You're sure things are going to go well in your way?" Ramos asked SM who sipped from the content of his glass of milk.
"Sure, Boss. I mean, it should, right?"
"You...!" Ramos was about to puke blood.
"Haha.. chill, Boss. Everything's gonna be fine." SM smiled cheerfully. "Boss..."
"En."
"When are you going to tell her? She needs to know that she's her..." Before SM could complete his statement, Ramos interrupted angrily, "Shut up! There could be a camera or a recorder or something.."
"Recorder? Haha. Are you thinking I'm still a child? Boss, I've know you since we were both kids and I do know your capabilities. There will definitely be no recorder or tracker without you discovering and destroying it  first." SM's words shut Ramos up for a moment.
Truly, one way or the other, he had to explain why her lied to her and did those things... He had just found out himself, as well..."
"Now isn't the time." Ramos spoke coldly.
"Then when? She's..."
"I love her so much. She can't get distracted, right now. SM shook his head. Pain and anger were seen in his eyes, "is it because if it? You don't actually love her, do you? You care more about..."
"No, I do love her." Ramos rebutted but SM slammed his hand on the table from anger. "No, you don't! All you care about is the flash drive.. you're fucking using her, bro."
"Simon." This was the first time after years that Ramos called him by his real name. "I need the drive. I need to protect Miranda and if I don't have it, if it falls into the wrong hands... Miranda's going down and we all are.. you know that. Why the second thought?" Ramos looked at SM in confusion. "I just... I had fears..."SM replied slowly
"You should trust me, brother." Ramos said.
SM's eyes were fixed on Ramos.
He wanted to believe and trust Ramos.
Yeah, Ramos was doing the right thing. Someone was just trying to get in between them. Yes!
SM thought.
"Yes... Boss..." SM smiled. Inhaling and exhaling, he finally made a decision within himself. "I trust you."

_____________
Wow!