Chapter Thiry/Extra Chapter - Feed your midnd with this few lines.

"first mistress..  she's really dead, right?" Raymond folded his hand as he looked frightened and surprised as well.
"Her face disgust me." The masculine voice sounded sharp and clear.
"But... But who is going to replace her, I mean she..."
"I want.." Raymond was quite attentive, as he drew nearer to him/her.
The room was still and quiet as he waited for the deep voice to continue.
"I want Theodora... Sweet right?"

Raymond's face drained of color and his jaw fell down. This human before him was definitely so damn weird.
"But... But.. she's dead, rig... right? I heard she isn't though..."
"Tsk!" The first mistress scoffed and said, "Racheal will always be a part of me. Her face disgusts me though. She's an asset. How can I have both Theodora and Racheal at the same time?"

At this moment, Raymond was dumbfounded and utterly speechless.
"How .. how is that... possible?"
"Bingo!" The first mistress chuckled coldly, "Test! The practical! We'll use dear Racheal as the lab rat." The terrifying laughter followed, which gave on goosebumps and sent chills to one's heart and spine.
"What about... about the... the..."
"Old White, Browny... Do you have any objections?" The first mistress turned to the right. The two Elders were seared proudly with a neutral facial expression.
The Brown Elder replied causally, "It's cool with me. What about you, dear brother?" The stared calmly at the White Elder, who pressed his lips together for a moment, before proceeding to speak, "Same as well."

"Then it's settled. Go get it done, Ray." The first mistress said with a sharp stern voice. Behind that mask was a taunting smile.

Tsk! Listen to your mother and she won't hurt you.

_______________