Chapter Twenty-three - Chief Officer - Inspector Williams - Uncle Willy

"Oh, you're here already." Williams smiled as he proceeded to sit.
"So . What's with the sudden call?"
Williams heaved a sigh and said, "Have you noticed anything unusual...?"
Wilson paused for a second to think, "Unusual? Like what?"
"Uhm.." Williams bit his lower lips, thinking of the perfect way to frame his sentence. "With anyone - Eleanora, your wife... Racheal.."
"There's nothing unusual, only that..." Wilson paused as his mind wandered. This act of his made Williams nervous. He sat up and leaned over to hear his words. "Eleanora's awake!" Wilson said finally with a bright smile on his face.

Oh.
Williams felt strange.
Eleanora's awake, doesn't that make her a prey to the killers ?
This is bad!
"Williams... Williams!!"
"Huh? Oh! Ah! Wow! She's awake?! That's great news, brother."
"Hahaha.." he laughed wholeheartedly.
"Brother..." Williams said solemnly, "I have something really important to tell you." The look on Williams face meant that it was really serious.

Unknown to the both of them, there was a man in black with a gun just on the top of a building away from theirs.
He could hear their conversations as well
With his hand on the Tigger, he pointed the gun at no one else but Wilson, Eleanora's father.

___________
"Mom.." Eleanora grinned like a child.
"My baby." She stroller towards Eleanora as she pat her back- pulling her into yet another warm hug. "Your boyfriend gone already?"
"Mhm.." she nodded, "Including Theo."
"Oh, I see." She was not yet used in Racheal being called Theodora. Hearing her daughter call another person her twin sister made her heart hurt so much. All she wanted was for her daughter to come back home- for their family to be reunited once more.
Eleanora who was acting all sweet suddenly remembered something. Her hand froze as she said softly, "Where's dad?"
"Oh, your father.? Your uncle Williams called him for an urgent meeting."
"Uncle... Uncle Williams... Called daddy...?" Eleanora's body shook subconsciously. Her lips trembled as she feared greatly for the unknown.
"Yes. What's the problem, Nora?"
"Mom.." Eleanora seemed so nervous, "Can you call Uncle Willy... Like right now?"
"Uhn.. Sure.. I'll do just that." She said slowly, as she stared at Eleanora suspicious. With that, she picked her phone and dialed a number.

________
"Is there any problem, Will? If there is any findings that you're got.. I mean, you should let me know."
Williams was silent and his silence made him nervous, so nervous that he stuttered, "Did... Did you find... Find my daughter.? I... I... Erm.. did you get a clue already..? Is she okay?"

Williams didn't want to hold on any longer. He opened mouth to speak "Actually... I found out something. I found out that..."
Just then, his phone rang. Williams didn't think much about it and picked you the call.
"Hello." What sounded from the other line was a very familiar voice.
"Dad! Daddy! Daddy, please help me! Daddy..." That was no one else, but bus daughter.
Williams face grew cold and dark. The CEO who sat down patiently noticed the change in his expression.
"What do you want?" After the cries stopped, Williams spoke. To kidnap his daughter... Wasn't she with her mother in Africa.?

"Well, well, well.. Inspector Williams, the famous and we'll known police officer who fight and expose criminals, help the poor and doing justice for all... Haha..." The tone was masculine and deep.
"Who are you?" William spat coldly.
Wilson finally concluded that something was truly wrong, so he said, "What's wrong Will? Is there a problem?"
Williams was silent for few seconds till he finally spoke, "I'm fine.. just work."
At the other line, the voice said, "Great, great! Be obedient, so obedient, and not only will I let your child be, you'll be favored as well.."
"What do you want? Don't you dare..."
"Dare hurt your daughter? Haha, well, okay . If you want your daughter to be okay, shut up your mouth and stay still..."
"What, what do you mean?" Williams feigned innocent.
"You do know what I'm talking about... You definitely won't want to trade your daughter for your niece, right?"
"You...!"
"If you miss your niece that much... Soon, you'll see even her. The first mistress sent a gift."
"First Mistress..?" With those words, the call got disconnected. No matter how many times he tried to call the number, it never went on.