WhatEvEerr

"YooNa-yaa, we are going back to Korea Tomorrow morning" as her mother's word fell in her ears she paused in her tracks, she didn't even notice her mother sitting in the living room as if she is ever there.

"Whatever" she mumbled, enough for her mother to hear, and with that she walked away to her room, shutting it loudly.

Her mother sighed at her obvious rude behaviour, it's been 3 years since she changed, she is no more the happy girl with a sunshine smile anymore, she was rude, cold like ice, and dead inside person.

~~~~~~~~~

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Yoona walked into the hallway with her earphones on, dressed in a completely black outfit, from head to toe, as she walked into the office and collected her schedule, walking out she can hear the whispers of the kids, who were giving her looks, in her on thoughts she walked around funding her Homeroom class.

She opened the door and saw a teacher.

"New student?" The teacher asked and she nodded, "Come in, Come in, I am Mrs Han place introduce yourself" the teacher said as she walked in, she looked at the students in her class with a bored look, she took off her hoodie, there were a few gasps.

"Damn she's beautiful"
"Wooh, she looks like a bad bitch"
"Must be hot"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Choi Yoona, and I am 16" her voice was smooth like butter.

"Wait? 16?"

"Yes, YooNa-yaa is 16, she is younger than you all, she skipped 2 classes, and is intelligent, unlike you idiots!" The homeroom teacher said, Yoona smiled a bit.

"YooNa-yaa, you can sit with Jungkook, Jungkook, raise your hand"

A boy on the last bench raised his hand with a small smile, Yoona put her cap back and walked sitting beside him.

"Hi! Wanna be friends?" He said with a bunny smile, she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Mind your business" with that she took out her books and looked ahead as Mrs Han started teaching, while Jungkook's mouth hang open, this is the first time a girl rejected him, and all the girls run for his attention, he is the most popular boy of the school and she just rejected him? Woohoo~~

As the class ended, she walked out but bumped into someone.

"Hey, shorty! Watch where are you going!" A girl said, she looked up and saw Jennie.

"Unnie?" Yoona spoke, Jennie hugged her.

"My baby! Where were you?! God, you came to Korea, you didn't even tell me!"

"Ok ok, leave me let me breathe!" Jennie left her and smiled at her.

"So tell me, when did you come?"

"Just yesterday unnie, I missed you, let's catch up at lunch. I have class" Yoona replied, she can't help but smile, it's been 1 year since they met.

"Ok! Sure! Meet me in the cafeteria, Rose, Lisa, and Jisoo will be so excited" she said hugging her before going.

Skip to lunch.

"Hiiiii! My babe, I missed you so god damn much" Roes said hugging Yoona, and the same did the rest.

"Unnie, aren't you in College? Then why are you in our Highschool?" Yoona asked.

"Because Our college and High school are owned by Kim Enterprises, and they made the cafeteria same for everyone, so yeah... We even have dance classes together with juniors, and PE, because there are many students"

They talked for a while when they heard loud noises. Yoona turned her gaze to the group of boys entering the Cafeteria.

"Here they go again, bishes can't shut their loud ass mouth" Lisa cursed.

Yoona noticed it was the same boy Jungkook from the class, walking in the mid, talking to boys, one of them a bit shorter than him, while the other with a boxy smile.

"Who are they?" She asked with a disgusted expression, she hates loud noises of these hoes, who won't shut up for once.

"Oh they, they are Kim Brothers, BTS, let me tell you they are the most popular, that youngest one is Jungkook -
"Yeah I know him, he sits beside me in class, that disturbing ass!" Yoona said, ignoring her Rose continued,- " he is the only one in high school, the rest are in college, they have one more brother, Jin, he must be in hospital, he is a doctor, well you better stay away from them. They are trouble, the school and College popular girls have crush on them, those plastic bitches bully every girl, even if you speak hi with them, they don't have a bad reputation though, they're all are pretty decent guys, ps. They are all single"

"Shut up, will ya? I don't fucking need their bio-data, I am not interested in hoes!" Yoona said as she plugged in her AirPods and slept with her head on the table and arms folded.

YooNa's POV

Hi there! I am Choi Yoona, so let me tell you about myself, I live in California, US, for the last 3 years, my mom... She is a very beautiful lady, but we barely talk, many things happened leading to that, I'll tell you about that later, my dad left us when I was just 6 years old, mom have bearly time for me, she is always on business trips, I..will I am most raised by the staff, I and my mom used to have a good relationship, but it changed 3 years back...bye, I have to go now before this author kills me for giving spoilers!!!

Back to Author's POV.

It's been a week since Yoona and her mother came to Korea, Yoona started working as an accountant in a cafe near her school, it's not like she lacks money, she is born with Silver spoon in her mouth, she just wants to keep herself busy, and she hates using her mom's money, she hates being dependent.

In the meantime, she has met with her best friends Blackpink and they hangout together.

Her mom's still busy coming home late at night, and in the morning Yoona always leaves early.

As it was already half past 9, she walked into her apartment, only to find her mom waiting, she didn't expect her to be here, anyways she walked away to her room.

"YooNa-yaa, stop, I wanted to tell you something" she didn't stop.

"When I say stop! So you better stop and listen to your mom!" YooJin (her mom) shouted, Yoona stopped but didn't turn, she was bearly controlling her anger.

"You know about my boyfriend right?" YooJin asked.

"So?" Yoona responded.

"Tomorrow he invited us for dinner, and we are going, and by WE I mean YOU and me BOTH!" She emphasised.

"And if I say no?" Yoona questioned.

"No! You have to come! And it is finally" she said, Yoona nodded and shut her door harshly.

"Whatever!" She said as she slipped down against the door, tears pooling in her eyes, but she wiped them away harshly.

†*****†*****†*****†

Hope you liked it!

Posted:- 11 July
Edited:- 16 August