Is it her?

Seokjin's POV

Today I didn't go to the university, it was a practical week, and I was walking in the hospital corridor behind my seniors, as they talked about a cardiac surgery patient that has low chances of survival, there were 5 of them, and I am the youngest intern here in the hospital, I was more in my thoughts of last night, rather then in their conversation, until we abruptly stopped, a girl bumped into our head cardiologist, she just exited the psychotherapist's room, her face covered with a mask, as she bowed to the doctor, apologizing and moving to the other side, I can recognize my family member even if I would be blind, that fragrance and voice were definitely YooNa's, what was she doing here.

"Excuse me, sir, can I use the restroom?" I asked permission from my senior, he nodded, I walked from there after giving a short bow, I watched as they walked away in the corridor, hiding behind a big plant at the end, I walked from my hiding spot and entered the psychotherapist's room, she is Yoongi's therapist too.

"Seokjin-shi? You here?" She asked with confusion.

"Sam Noona, can I ask for a favor?"

"Everything okay with Yoongi? Are his nightmares coming again?" She asked worriedly.

"Ani, this is different, umm... The girl who just exited? What's her name?" I asked, she looked at me for a moment and then smirked.

"Yah, Seokjin-aa, she is way younger than you, just a teenager kid, the same age as your lost sister, she might be very beautiful, but find someone your age," she said with a teasing tone, damn what is she thinking?

"Noonaa! michyeosseo?! I am not interested in kids, I just wanted to know if she was Kim or Choi YooNa?"

(michyeosseo- are you crazy)

"Wait....how do you know her name? She is a VVIP, don't reveal it ok? My job will be in danger" ok so my sister also knows how to threaten people.

"So she is?" I asked again, "yes, Choi YooNa" she replied.

"Can you tell me why she was here?" I put my second question.

"Have you forgotten the very first thing about medical? Don't reveal your patient's medical information to anyone" she reminded me of the rules, but they can go to hell for all I care.

"That girl is my sister"

"You are Kim, she is Choi, fool someone else, she has been my patient for 3 years for me not to know her family history," she said, definitely YooNa didn't say she got 7 brothers a month ago.

"And what you don't know is, her mother Choi YooJin is the new Mrs. KIM, and her daughter is the youngest member of the KIM family, and sister of KIM Seokjin" I emphasized every Kim in the sentence.

"When did your dad get married?" She asked.

"When you were apparently in the US, it was all over the news for your information, so will you now be kind enough to tell me what's wrong with MY sister?"
I asked her again.

"Even then I can't tell you, maintaining her privacy is very important if I want to keep this job, try to understand me Seokjin-aah, but the only thing I can tell you is, give her a lot of affection that child needs all the attention she can get"
With that said Noona pushed me out of her chamber, she thinks I can't find information about her. I tried doing it the right way, but well I once was a... MAFIA.

I dialed Yoongi
SJ:-"Hello Yoongi, where are you?"
YG:- "At the company, why?"
SJ:- "Find me YooNa's medical reports, in my hospital, under Choi's surname"
YG:- "okay..."

He hung up, And I walked to our office, YooNa I'll find out if you are her...I hope you are.

Yoongi's POV

I logged into my fake id, went to the list of government offices, already hacked, I have access to it, Cha Young Health Care Institute Pvt. Ltd. The hospital we opened in the name of our mother, I went to the records.

Patient Name:- Choi YooNa
Age:- 16
Gender:- Female

Report:- PTSD, insomnia due to nightmares, childhood memory loss, Ombrophobia (fear of rain)
Medicines:- Therapy, Seductive, Anti-depressants,

It didn't tell much about her case, I went to her very first admission details.

Age:- 13

First-time admission report:- PTSD, Memory loss age 6.

Summary:- signs of sexual misconduct/ physical abuse, suicidal behavior, signs of self-harm, social anxiety, high dosage of sleeping pills found in blood, Ombrophobia.

Her younger version looked so vulnerable, and... familiar, a flash of memories came into my mind seeing her sad eyes.

"Oppa... Yoongi oppaa....oppa it's cold oppa...oppa don't leave me oppa...OPPAAAAA!!!!"

"Ahhhh!" Her screams are still clear in my head like crystals, she pleads to not leave her alone on that cold night, I slammed my head on the table, what if god is giving me a second chance? I am going to protect YooNa at all costs.

I messaged Jin her medical history, and went home straight, kids must be still at college and school, I opened the door of her room, and locked it behind me.

Wearing the gloves, I slowly and neatly started going through her stuff, the room was filled with books left and right, on the table in the drawers, a few notes, such a studious kid, literal second Namjoon, I entered her closet, there were clothes in the rack that I never saw her ware, 2 full racks of hoodies, all from different brands, I went through them once, at the very end of the closet, after the shoe rack, jewelry and bags, I opened each drawer one by one...

Shouldn't be looking through my sister's undergarments, but, well girl sure knows where to hide 3 bottles of sleeping pills, the second drawer was filled with the items only girls use, the third one again was nothing specific, and the last one... I opened it, and it was filled with 7-10 stuffed toys, but the one at the very end caught my attention, a baby bear of white color, almost ragged, old... brought tears in my eyes, YooNa...have Mike?

If she has Mike, she must have the locket too. I placed it back where it was, and opened the jewelry section, different necklaces, earrings, bracelets, Rings too bright almost making me blind, but there wasn't the one I wanted, then I saw a safe, it was locked, we all have in our rooms, but I didn't know the password, and I need to leave the room. They must be home back soon.

As I was exiting the room something caught my attention, I looked under the bed, and saw a red light flashing I took it out, a listening device. I turned it off and placed it back where it was after taking the chip out. Tonight the traitor must be caught, we have a snake on our house.

†*****†*****†******†

I hope you like it!!!
†*****†*****†******†