Jealous Bishes!

A/n:- before we start of the chapter....is it getting boring? Should I stop this one? If I don't get responses then I feel demotivated, and seeing the lack of comments on each chapter makes it worse, please tell me!

Let's get in the story now.

Author's POV

There was a stareing competition, let's correct, a glaring competition between Kim brothers and Soobin, as YooNa sighed before standing up and banging her hand in the table making everyone finch and the competition stopped.

"Jealous Bishes!" She said and Soobin smacked her head.

"That's not how you talk!" He said at her launguage.

"Can you please tell me what is this heart rate monitor thing?!!" Namjoon asked again, sighing slowly YooNa sat down.

"This little idiot over here happens to run away from home in the middle of night when she was 15, when she was locked in her room for security reasons, and got herself kidnapped, since then I have to install a little tracker in her leg, it send signals when her heartbeat goes too high or too low, when her body temperature is abnormal, or she is in any kind of danger, well now it's not in her body but in her anklet"
Soobin explained all the while poking his index finger on YooNa's head as if a little kid.

"Yah! You are a idiot! Yeonjun oppa would love to beat you for me!" YooNa said shooing his hand away.

(Initials only)

C.S"you dare! I'll block your cards!"
Y.N"oh you think I'll be scared?! I don't need money! I have my own!"
C.S"oh who's gonna clean up your messes then? Should I tell Yeonjun oppa of yours that you blocked that deal"
Y.N"oh you know the shippment was already sabotaged! Anything you should be greatful"
C.S"then the other time you ran away from the most important party! It costed me almost my life!"
Y.N"well it would have costed me mine if I stayed! I have already informed you! But you are so full of yourself to see what's coming!"

"Stop it! Stop fighting like kids! Discuss your personal matters off the table! YooNa you eat first you don't have much energy! Aish you kids!" Jin yelled making them look away from each other, YooNa and Soobin have been the best definition of the Sibling relationship, two bitches who love each other and stab them with their own secrets, yet they were inseparable.

It was in the middle of night Soobin got an urgent call and left, not before kissing a sleeping YooNa's forehead, while the Makane line who were still awake into there gaming night, everyone was sleeping, it's a Saturday night, a private Jet landed at Incheon Airport, With Paparazzis clicking multiple pictures of the couple, who's 2 week long trip got extended to a 3, the doors of Kim Mansion opened and the three musketeers were caught, Jungkook with his ass on the kitchen slab, legs crossed, munching on a packet of chips, Taehyung sitting on the floor with a Bowl of strawberries half eaten, Jimin stirring the ramen noodles, as steam emmited from the pot, filling the air with the tastey smell of noddles.

"Oh my god!" YooJin said placing her hand on her heart, with a serious looking Joongki who was trying hard not to laugh at their deers caught in headlights expression.

"Mom! Dad!" Jungkook exclaimed with mouth full of chips.

"Suprise!" YooJin smiled at them, Taehyung stood up from the floor and rushed to hug them, Jimin did the same, while Jungkook streched his arms still on the slab, YooJin hugged him patting his head while taking a tissue and cleaning his face.

"You wait I'll cook, rest are asleep?" She asked them and the nodded.

"Tomorrow we will go out, as we didn't have the family time since long" Joongki told them as they all ate the noodles, happy, while someone looked a the family bonding, burning in jealousy.