EQUILIBRIUM : The Outro

이 밤이 지나면
널 볼 수 없을까 봐 두려워
한없이 투명한 그 눈빛도
너무 익숙해진 그 촉감도

나를 보며 웃었던 얼굴도 이제
이제 너를 다시 볼 수 없을까
나의 하루하루에 네가 있고
너의 하루하루에 내가 있어

저 달이 지고 해가 떠오르면
나와 함께 했던 넌 없을까?
내 눈을 감으면, 오
함께했던 시간들이 떠오를 것 같아

내 눈을 감으면 또
행복했던 추억들만 생각날 것 같아
내 눈을 감으면
내 눈을 감으면

내 눈을 감으면, 오
함께했던 시간들이 떠오를 것 같아
내 눈을 감으면 또
행복했던 추억들만 생각날 것 같아

이 밤이 지나면
널 볼 수 없을까 봐 두려워
이 밤이 지나면
나 홀로 남을까 봐 두려워

Third Person's POV

It happened like a flash...screams were heard, yelling and shocked state, it felt like a slow motion, as YooNa fell...

She fell on the airbag installed last moment by fire department, the staff picked her limp body out and rushed to the ambulance a few steps away, the boys and their father came rushing down, saw her being put into the ambulance.

Jin rushed in, ambulance moved, the rest followed in a car close behind, no one spoke a word, wimpers were heard, short sniffs, and sobbing of brothers.

YooNa was rushed to the ER, Jin was stopped outside, along with the family.

As the door closed it almost felt the past repeating itself, their mom never made out of that operation room.

"We just got her back...are we losing her again?" Jungkook asked, not answering his question his dad hugged him tightly, the fear was on their faces, they were scared, sacred if they ever will be able to see that soft smile, the terror of losing was running through their veins, and heart pounding in anticipation.

4 hours went by and no news of hers, finally the door opened, and they rolled out her laying lifelessly on the bed, eyes closed left arm and leg plastered.

"She is in temporary coma, her weight fell on left side, fractures in left arm and leg, she won't be using her left hand regularly, possibly wake up in a week, Jin come with me" the senior doctor said, the very distraughted Jin followed him to the cabin.

SeokJin's POV

"Sir?" I asked as he settled in his chair.

"Look Jin I won't lie to you, you know medical as well, you yourself are a doctor, after the amount of truma she went through and today's incident, there are high chances of her brain collapsing, she May even go numb to her surroundings, we aren't sure about how things will be when she is up, if anything you need to make sure, she doesn't have any stress" His tone was the one's that says, she might not make it.

"Sunbae-nim, she...she will make it right? I don't want to lose my sister again!" My eyes were stinging with tears, he patted my back, "Seokjin take good care of her, I'll make sure your sister wakes up" I nodded and left.