PE

YooNa's POV

After giving my lunch to Seo Jun, I left the cafeteria and walked into school library, I took out my notes and started completing my homework.

"YooNa? What are you doing here?" I got startled and truned around, only to find Namjoon with a thick book in his hands.

"Nothing completing my homework, and you?" I replied simply, i won't bite if I'll be polite sometimes.

"I was looking for some books, but you can do homework at home right? Have you eaten yet?" He asked, why does he even care?

"I can but I don't have time, I didn't feel like eating today" I went back to writing and he pulled out the chair next to me and sat down.

"At first I thought you must be healthy that why skipping some meals is fine, but now that you are wearing uniform not one of your hoddies it looks like just skin and bones, do you have some kind of eating discord or something?" He said stareing at me deeply as if trying to figure out, cold sweat broke on me as shivers ran down my spine, it's been only one day! One fucking day and he already is down to my eating disorder, it won't take long for them to find...

"Look, no matter what people say, you are beautiful, you don't need to starve yourself, I am not saying just for saying, you are actually beautiful, and nobody is ugly we are born in a judgemental world! Don't let people get into your head" he spoke gently, what the fuck! This guy....just said a few words that I wished someone would have told me, he.. did he just saw through me? I for once felt happy,...but it sacred me, I don't want to get hurt. No.. not again, memories flashed through my mind

"YooNa!"

I snapped my head looking at him, "I have been calling you like for 2 mintues, what's wrong, look YooNa I mean what I said! Don't ignore your health, don't harm yourself" he said, I'll break down, I stood up grabbing my books and ran upstairs my hid out, sitting on the rooftop behind the tank I started writing my homework to distract myself from his words.

Why? Why does it matter to him?!! Why do he care??? Nobody cared ever, so why now?!!

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed throwing the pen and notebook tugging on my hairs tightly, this is so annoying! I don't want there care! I was doing just fine, alone on my own! It's so hard!

I heard the bell rang, but didn't bother going to class, it's dance, first I don't have energy, second I don't want to see their faces, they make me feel like I should believe them, it's getting so exhausting already.

I took out a paper from my notebook and wrote down whatever I felt, it always help, I crumpled the paper and threw it backwards, it will land on the damn tank no one will ever find it.

(Yoongi's POV,
I came upstairs on the rooftop to get some alone time, It's hard, it's hard to accept someone just like that, when I was the one to... Something landed near my foot, I looked ahead behind the tank someone was sitting, I bent down and picked up the paper ball, opening it I smoothed it out,

*Why? Just why can't they ignore me like everyone else did, dad left us to go to that women, mom left me all alone in that big house, she never makes time for me, I am fine! I was fine! But then why? Why these idiots have to act like every bit of brother I ever wanted? Why did Namjoon have to find out about my eating disorder! Why did Jungkook have to smile at me every time?! I just don't want love! It hurts! They will leave me eventually!"

I realised it must be YooNa, she... She reminds me of her, stubborn just kind, I have never seen anyone treat the maids the servents so well, it was her who always did an made us too, but YooNa is so same...she is just a little...well more then a little cold and doesn't want to let us in, and wait what? She have eating disorder? She looks sad, her eyes are always trying to find something, she looks so lost, I feel for her, I don't know if I should be caring for her... But a voice in my heart said, you should, your sister will be happy where ever she is.