Pre wedding shoot

Like why not? They are fucking rich! So here we go...

See I don't find fun I'm skipping details and making too many errors...so yeah😘 you get more content!

Borahae!

YooNa's POV

I mean like why? Why?!!!

First this wedding, okay I am fine with it now for mom's sake, but this photoshoot?! Oh god.

"I think we should take a photo of young Miss with the couple?" The photographer suggested.

"Sure!" My mom said excitedly, I can't deny her, she looks genuinely happy.

I stood in between Mr. Kim and mom with the brightest smile I could manage.

"Wow...she can smile"
I heard my oh-so-lovely brothers gaping at us.

I sighed after mom and Mr. Kim's photo shoot, they asked us to do.

The photographer next clicked me and my soon-to-be-stepbrothers photo together, unfortunately...

"Umm...why don't we have Mr. Kim and young Miss have a photo together while Mrs. Kim and the boys together, everyone smiled, I just stood there awkwardly, was I the only one that is not happy here?

"Sure, mom you guys carry on first, I'll go touch up my makeup," I said she nodded with a smile, and rather than going to the green room, I went to the balcony nearby, where the wedding photos were taken a few minutes ago.

I leaned against the railing and looked at the beautiful view in front of me letting out a deep sigh...

"Why can't you be happy for once YooNa... what's stopping you? Your mom loves them.... can't you just love them too? At least try?" I said to myself in frustration.

"It's okay, -that got me startled, I turned around to see Mr. Kim with a small smile - it's okay to not feel happy all the time, it's not necessary for you to just love them, or accept them at this moment, no one is rushing you, dear, take your sweet time, I know...you must have faced a lot of things...and you might not be ready to share your only family from years with 8 men who are strangers to you, I know you barely met us, and I and your mum dropped this wedding bomb on you... Let's get to know each other... Let's be a family, and what's a family without no odds.. everyone is different, try to feel from your heart, I know it's hard, but we are here for you" His words were what I have been longing to hear, no one...not even my mom understood that much...I wanted someone to lead me...but I just didn't let anyone enter my heart.

"It's hard... I don't want my mom to get hurt, I have trust issues..and a bad past... But thanks for understanding, I'll try...for mom" I said giving a small smile.

"Well...your mom would love to hear if you sing on her wedding day" that caught my attention, "how you know I sing?" I asked. It's been years since I haven't sung... "Well your mom told me how beautiful her daughter's voice is..just like a nightingale, so will you sing?" oh so mom told him, "fine... I'll try if I can still sing if that makes my mom happy"

"Okay young lady, enough of the emotional talk, let's go they must be wondering how many touch-ups you needed," he said putting his hand on my shoulder and walking us in.

"Oh you are here we were waiting! C'mon it's your turn to click" my mom said, I smiled.

He kept his hand on my shoulder and smiled, I smiled too this time a genuine smile.

"Wow! That's so good" everyone said.

"It's a perfect picture," the photographer said, "now the boys and miss," he said and we all posed, lastly we did a family pic.