Strangers

Previously on EQUILIBRIUM

YooNa she did wrong, but still she is a guest!" Namjoon said, "guest my ass! She should know her limits! Throughout the time I gave her warnings! But no! Enough is enough! I can't sit there seeing !y brother get harrassed by this hoe! Get the hell out! If I ever saw your face near any of them I am going to kill you and I Mean every fucking word I said!"  YooNa yelled, as SeMi got up and walked away scared of her.

YooNa walked in super mad, "what a bitch!!!" She yelled breaking the decoration on on of the tables in hallway.

"YooNa!" Jin yelled.

†*****†*****†******†

Author's POV

"YooNa stop!" She truned around to see Jin, his ears were turning red he was fumming.

"What?" She asked, well done YooNa, adding fule to the fire!

"You know this kind of behaviour is not acceptable! What if that girl goes around spreading rumours about you? And she was our guest, you should know how to behave and control yourself!" Jin was trying to stay as clam as possible.

Nobody said a thing they know better not to get Jin angry.

"You are yelling at me for a fucking stranger!" YooNa raised her voice.

"Three weeks ago you were a starnger to us too! We treated you nicely, and you are raising voice at me! YooNa! You should know how to behave! I am disappointed.

The words said in a heat of the moment p, Jin didn't even knew will hurt YooNa that much, and YooNa she laughed bitterly, she herself didn't knew why it hurted.

"Then keep it that way! Strangers!" With that said she ran upnto her room shutting it loudly.

"Hyung, it was not YooNa's fault, SeMi she was being a pain in ass!" Jungkook defended YooNa.

"Is this is how I taught you to treat girls, for the sake of God shut up Jungkook! You have a sister and a mother now! How will you feel if someone treat your sister like that?!" Jin yelled.

"Oh! Now she is sister, who declared her stranger a second ago?" Jungkook Questioned sarcastically, and went to his room.

When realisation dawned upon him he looked down, "Shit...what did I do?" He asked himself.

On the other hand YooNa was feeling broken hearted.

"Wae?! Why did it even hurts! It's not like they are my family or something! Why in the first place I even thought that we might be family ever?!" She screamed.

Jungkook heared her he was standing outside her room clenching his fist, SeMi you are so dead for ruining it all.

Next Morning ~

There was dead silence on the table, Jungkook and YooNa were silent, it's not normal, Jin was looking extremely guilty, everyone was eating in silence until Jin had enough.

"YooNa-yaa....I am really sorry, I shouldn't have said that" Jin said looking at her with red eyes, they all have grown attached to her in this short span of time.

"You don't need to Jin, I should say thank you for opening my eyes, thanks for making it clear, I should haven't gotten any ideas in first place, shouldn't have thought to accept you all at all" she mumbled, and stood up.

"Well on that note, I'll be going to school on my own from today on, one should not act this familiar with strangers "

She spoke the last word bitterly, as she grabbed her bag Jungkook stood up, and held her hand.