He's my Bestfriend!

Author's POV

YooNa sat in the SUV clearly not happy... wait when she was ever happy? She looked out of the window as they approached the school, the half hour drive was awkward, even Tae's sharp jaw could cut through it, not really considering her conditions, the boys have tried talking to her every chance they could get, except Suga and Jimin, and oddly she found all of them acting every bit of the family she yearned for all her life, it's not even a day and she is feeling like her perfect cold distant cover for emotions is already cracking, she stole a glance at them sitting beside her.

Hobi was sitting with her, next to him was Jungkook, the were in the middle seat, on the backseat was Jimin on the Right, Suga in mid, and Tae on left, he caught her looking at them she looked away looking ahead, on the front seat Jin was driving while Namjoon beside him.

Today is the first time she wore the school uniform, because someone add up to the rule list that a Kim should look presentable not a thug, plus as YooNa was anew student it could be only ruled out for like a week, and she really can't ware her comfy hoodies anymore.

The car stopped in front, "get down your ass we don't have whole day!" Jin said more specifically to everyone, because she was already one step out looking at him, but he smiled at me, she looked away, she have noticed that Jin has been looking at her with some different emotion, one that she is not able to pinpoint, a kind of longing.

(The uniforms and the school)

She stood between Tae and Jungkook, looking at the school and every student looking at them, she looked at her uniform, and groaned glaring at Jin, who looked back at her confused.

"Yah! Why the hell you mad me water this stupid uniform? Look at the nam skirt! It's too fu- short!" She whisper yelled.

"We... thought you girls like wearing short skirts?" It came out more like a question from Namjoon.

"But I don't! I am not one of those" she said, and walked away.

"Umm...she sure is different" Suga mumbled, oddly enough she reminded him of someone close to his heart, he wanted to accept her but not to replace that person same was the reason of Jimin's silence.

"Let's go Yoongs we have same first class!" Namjoon said placing arm around Yoongi's sholder, as others walked away.

YooNa on the other hand looked at her new locker KYN her new initials she put her stuff from the previous locker and left to her Homeroom class with a sigh.

YooNa's POV

I saw Jungkook sitting talking to one of the boys in class, I walked to my seat and looked out, the teacher came I started taking my notes, our teacher turned around to write something on board when someone placed a small chit on my desk, it was Jungkook, I sighed and opened it, can he stop distrubing me?

'Yah! Why do you keep ignoring me! I am the cutest person! Your lovely oppa... See the box inside your desk'

I placed the chit on my notebook and continued writing, Jungkook looked sad looking at me with puppy face during whole lecture, after the lecture was over and everybody left, I looked inside my desk, there was a box of Ferrero Rocher , chocolates are love of my life, there was a small note in it.

'if you give us a chance then eat it, please, we are not as bad as you think'

I took out one piece and put it in my mouth, putting rest of the box in my bag, I walked out of the room in my thoughts.

'"should I give them a chance?"
"what's the probability of them not betraying me?"
"What if they are the same?"
"They don't look like that though"
"Even he looked pretty much innocent the first we meet, remember what he did?"
"What if I get attached?"
"But who will you know if you don't try"

"Ahh! Fuck this" I said to my own self bumping into someone, "yahhh...." I yelled, i was tackled by a hug, a big bear hug.

"Yah!! Hajima!" I tried to push the person, when I felt something pulling the person away, I saw Taehyung holding my bestfriend by collar, behind him a very angry Jin, Namjoon, And Suga.

"Yah! Han Seo Jun!" I yelled at him.

"Baby! Don't yell at me like that, and dude leave my collar" he said to Taehyung.

"How dare you hug MY sister" he glared at him, I don't know why my heart skipped a beat.

"OUR" Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"Correction Step Sister, and I dared to hug my childhood bestfriend, my crime partner, my bestest homework buddy, the girl-

"Ok Enough! If you all are done with your drama I did like to have some moments of my brain relaxation, bye! And Seo Jun-aa! Come with me!" I grabbed his hand freeing him from Taehyung's grip.

"Stob! YooNa! Who is he?! Your boyfriend?" Jin asked.

"It's stop, with P not B! And this idiot is my bestfriend, don't worry!" I said and walked away.

"Yah, YooNa when did you started explaining?" Seo Jun said, I have him a weird look.

"You never explained it to anyone that I am your best friend, since childhood many people thought of us to be boyfriend girlfriend, but it never bothered you, then why explain to them?" He spoke again.

"Shut up, I didn't, and I still don't care, so shut it up I'll give you my lunch, just let me in peace" I said ignoring his question.

"Jinja? I love you so much!" He said, what..ever?

"Yeah yeah! Whatever" we walked into the cafeteria, i felt burning glares coming from my stepbrothers table.

†*****†*****†******†

Someone:- how to kill Armies?

Me- that's simple, just send them this:-

Ya! Ghosts don't forget to Vote Comment and Share it with your hell mates!

†*****†*****†******†