New House, New Roles, New Rules?

Author's POV

"YooNa get up! We are home!" Jungkook said as she slowly moved, and opened her eyes, the door of limo was held open by Namjoon as Jungkook was trying to get her to get up.

"What?!" She asked, "C'mon! Go and sleep in your room! We have reached" she slowly dragged herself out of the car and looked at the gigantic mansion.

(https://pin.it/1mO6mzH watch this the mansion footage)

it/1mO6mzH watch this the mansion footage)

(The Mansion)

(The Mansion)

They stood there looking at her, the car was parked just in front of the front porch, one by one they started walking in, she followed behind Namjoon half sleepy, as they entered in a row of maids in uniform bowed to them.

"Welcome Home, Young Masters, and Young Miss" the elderly woman said with a smile and bowed, it was Mrs. Joe, the head housekeeper, YooNa managed to gave her a small smile and bowed as she was an elder.

"The maids will show you your room, your clothes gave been shifted in the closet, please make yourself home" she spoke and the boys have made themselves comfortable in the living room.

"Thank you, and sorry for putting you throw so much trouble" she replied politely and bowed to her again, this didn't went unnoticed by the boys, no matter how rude she was with them, she always respected the elderly and staff.

"YooNa, you look tired, have some rest, we will discuss a few things at dinner" Jin said and YooNa nodded following the maids up to the stairs, her head was hurting, the maid lead her in the hallway towards the room, opening with a key, the other one opened the double doors, and handed the key to YooNa.

"Young Miss, this is your room the door on your right is your closet with dressing room, the one beside it is the washroom, washroom and closet have a connected door, besides your room, it Master Taehyung, and Jungkook, then we will leave" they both bowed to her and she did the same.

As they closed the door behind YooNa threw the key on the bedside table and walked into the closet, taking out a nightsuit she changed and fell asleep.

On the other side the brothers were engrossed in their own world.