The Tutors

Author's POV

-Not Jin's Rats-

YN:-"I am going out, don't wait for me, go home, I'll be back, don't worry"

NJ:- YooNa! Where are you heading out like that? Tell us.

Suga:- let her be. She needs space, after what happened today

SJ:- YooNa be back by 5, I'll wait, eat something.

Hopeworld:- I am not happy about this tutor thing, frankly

Mochi:- I don't want anyone

TaeTae:- I feel the same.

JayKay:- I don't like the way mom talked to YooNa! I am sad! Bye!

-seen by all-
1 hour later.

YOoOooNaNaNa:- don't worry I am fine, don't be sad Kookie.

2 Mintues later

YOoOooNaNaNa:- who the Duck changed my name! Better hide before I come home.

It was 4:55 and YooNa was not home, while YooJin was furious at her irresponsible behaviour, the tutors sit on the couch in the living room with the boys on left on the longest couch, and Namjoon was glaring at them with a poker face, Maknae line was looking uncomfortable, Jin and Hobi were trying to maintain their cool, while Yoongi who's not trying one bit to hide his anger was constantly poking his cheek with his tongue, YooJin sat on single-seater, opposite to the tutors.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee YunHi, maths tutor"
"I am Park Young Yoon, English"
"I am Oh HeMi, Science"
"I am Song Joonmin, Social sciences"
All the tutors introduced themselves with polite smiles, 2 male and 2 female, they were all young looking, dressed in neat uniforms, black shirts white skirts/pants, with blazers, all professionals the high paid tutors best in Korea.

"As we have already discussed you have to teach the younger ones, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and YooNa"

Just then the front door opened and a maid walked in with YooNa behind, YooNa was on her phone as she looked up at the teachers.

"YooNa, you are back," YooJin said not wanting to create a scene in front of outsiders, Jin was ready to defend her.

"You have met my sons, this is my daughter Kim YooNa, please if you can introduce yourself again," YooJin said in a polite tone, they nodded and we were about to speak when YooNa interrupted.

"No need, I don't have time for this, just do your work," she said walking to the study room, YooJin clenched her teeth, and left.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon walked into the study room too, followed by the tutors, Who clear got the spoiled brat expression from YooNa.

Hobi, Yoongi and Jin looked at each other and sighed When hobi broke the silence.

"Are we gonna let them suffer like this? You know right how much our Makanes hate outsiders especially Jungkook and YooNa? Jin do something!"

"What can I do in this! It's not like I can stop mom from this, after all, she have good intentions" Jin replied with a sigh.

"I can't sit and let them Bully my little ones!" Hobi said.