Don't... leave me.. please

Author's POV

As YooNa dropped on the ground everyone got shocked, Jin who was the nearest bended down and picked her up, while the others rushed to them, walking upstairs he placed YooNa in her bed.

"Taehyung-ah, bring my medical bag from my room" he said, and slowly checked all her wounds.

Jungkook:- "Hyung! Why ...is she having these marks?!" He asked in a scared tone.
Hobi:- "is that why she wares all full sleeve? To hide these?! How blind could we!"
Namjoon:- "let's wait for her to get up"
Jungkook:- "Hyung... today...when we were out, YooNa had a call, I picked up, it was from doctor...for some therapy session, that she have skipped" He informed.

Yoongi and Jimin were silently staring at YooNa, with complex feelings, out all the were the one who have given her cold shoulders, they didn't accepted her at first, but now they don't know how to show.

Taehyung entered the room and handed Jin the big white bag, Jin took out a littmann (stethoscope), and checked her heartbeat, he then took out some oniment, he started putting it on her wounds and tied bandages around it, the newest ones looked like the were just a day ago, while others were all old, only three cuts were new, that YooNa did after yesterday's incident, Jin looked at the scar on the stomach, it was faded, old, but still there, he touched it gently...when he saw a little brown mark on the side of her waist, a small almost heart shaped mark, his eyes widened, he can't believe his eyes...a birthmark...and so familiar.

Jin was sitting beside her, slowly patting her head, his heart ached seeing her like this, he didn't know why, the first time he saw her he felt all so familiar that the gravity of her was pulling him to her, no matter how much he stopped, he wasn't able to ignore the similarities between his sister and YooNa, He wanted to tell his brothers but looking at Yoongi he will never be able to accept that, he has suffered the most till date, everyone have suffered but that brutal night left the most painful memories in Yoongi's share.

About an hour later YooNa moved slightly, non of them have left her side, he slowly opened her eyes, and Jin looked at her smiling, she slowly sat up and everything came rushing in her mind, what happened when she and Jungkook got home, and her stepbrothers saw her in that state, she tried to got up, Jin held her back down.

"Ani, stay in the bed, It's okay YooNa-yah, nobody is going to scold you ok" he said to her patting her head,she nodded slowly in daze.

"Jungkook oppa?" She asked looking at Jin, "I am here! Here" he said standing up from the couch an walking towards her.

"Tell me if you need anything" he Said holding her hand in his, she blinked a little and nodded.

"I need that bag... I bought" he understood what she was saying, he nodded and rushed out like wind, to his car to garb the bag of flowers.

"YooNa do you feel pain anywhere? Don't lie ok" Namjoon asked her sitting down on her bed, she shook her head a little and looked at her arms the where band-aid, "I did" Jin said answering her unsaid question, "sorry to bother you all" she said bowing her head, "It isn't bothersome to take care of your sister, and- Hobi was cut off by Jungkook opening the door with a thud, panting holding a bag full of flowers, he walked to YooNa and handed it to her.

"What is this YooNa? Why did you bought so many flowers?" Namjoon questioned, not answering his question she took out one and handed it to Jin, who held it confused, the next to Namjoon he too was prelexed, she did the same with others, "is that for me?" Yoongi asked he was unsure, she just Nodded.

(A set of Daffodils and Yellow Rose, warped in bule cover)

"I want to say something just hear me out" she said and everyone Nodded.