Please Agree *puppy eyes*

Author's POV

YooNa was angry, sad, and broken by this sudden shock, she always wanted a family, but not now, this reminded her about her past, how she suffered after her mom got into a relationship, and she didn't want to happen the same, her eyes were bloodshot red, she grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the cupboard and drank it.

"Young Miss! You can't drink! Please leave it! Madam will be angry" a maid came trying to stop her, she smashed the bottle on the table, it broke into pieces, she walked upstairs to her room, she threw a vase it fell downstairs, shattering into pieces, she went into her room and locked it, everything she saw broke into pieces, she threw decorations at the dressing mirror, her table lamp shattering on the floor, the stool in front of her went upside down, she took a piece of mirror, and walked to the washroom, taking off her hoodie revealing her scar filled body, she lay down in the bathtub filled with water, cutting her wrist a few times, the physical pain took over her emotional pain, tears left her eyes, and she laughed like a mad, she felt a sick kind of relief after hurting herself, The water turned red from all the blood that she was loosing, she fainted in her bathtub.

YooNa's POV

I heard loud banging on my door, I slowly opened my eyes, I felt cold, groaning in pain I opened my eyes slowly, taking in my surroundings, I sat in my bathtub, it was filled with red water, I took out my arms, there were fresh cuts, I slowly stood up, my whole body hurts, it hurts like hell, I slowly walked out to see my room a complete mess, Fuck! I did it again!

"YooNa-yaa!!! Open the door baby! Please!!" My head was hurting, as I heard my mom's cries from outside, I slowly opened the door, she looked at me horrified, a few gasps were heard, must be the maids, I was feeling so sick that I fell, but someone held me, a familiar warm embrace, I closed my eyes.

Author's POV

"YooNa? YooNa-yaa!!! Baby!" YooJin screamed, as her daughter fell in her arms, she slowly dragged her to her room, instructing the maid to clean the mess.

She laid her down and changed her clothes.

"YooNa-yaa... Baby, what have you done to yourself? How can you...baby please wake up... I won't marry him if that's what you want, mommy will stay with you only" She said holding her hands when she felt a slight movement.

"Eomma...Ani...Anni eomma... don't leave me... please!! eomma save me... eomma!!!!" She was screaming in her dream, YooJin hugged her tightly, patting her back, after a few minutes she calmed down and went back to sleep, YooJin carefully treated her wounds, and tucked her in. It was around 4 in the morning, she laid down beside her patting her head lightly.

"Eomma is here baby, she won't leave you, I'll give you the family you deserve"

She also fell asleep beside her.

YooNa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I was in my mom's room, I saw my mom beside me, my hand in hers and her other hand on my head, when I was a kid and got nightmares she used to do this, unknowingly a smile crept onto my face, I am sorry Mom... Sorry for being rude, sorry for being messed up, sorry for doing this, but I can't help...still I'll let you go, let you have your happiness, after all, it's your life.

I stood up and walked out, my arms were bandaged. I entered my room it was clean, the sheets neatly done, bed made, the mirror I broke back in place...guess a new one, everything felt weirdly normal, I checked the time it was already 7 AM, I changed into a hoodie, Black ripped jeans and my sneakers, and went down, the maids bowed, I bowed them back and took an Apple from the table.

"I am sorry Jung Aunty, for causing you all the trouble," I said to the head maid.

"It's fine YooNa, are you okay now? Why don't you take a break today, I'll cook you some soup, you must feel cold. it will worsen if you go out, without taking any rest" she said with her motherly nature, I am used to it.