Wedding 2

Author's POV

Kim brothers looked at YooNa, she walked towards a boy and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and gave a big smile, she hugged him and he kissed her forehead.

"Oh, the last I remember she hated hugs" Jungkook.
"The duality" Tae
"Who's that boy?" J-Hope
"Why is she even hugging him? She's smiling constantly!" Jimin
"He might be some friend" RM
"Why do you guys care, It's not like we are her real brothers" Suga
"Shut up, it's dad's important day don't talk like that" Jin

YooNa's POV

I tapped his shoulder he turned around, and gave me his huge smile, I hugged him, and he left a kiss on my forehead.

"Aww, my baby! You have grown up! When was the last time we met? In California? On your birthday last year right?" He said cupping my cheeks while holding champagne is the other.

"Yeonjun oppa, I missed you would have been fine" I replied, smiling, he is my cousin, my mom's brother's elder son.

"bogo sipeo YooNa-yaa, are you happy?" He asked placing his glass down, I sighed, "you know right?" I asked, he knows me too well to not notice how much I hate the idea of this marriage, but for mom...but now I don't even know what is she up to.

"Oppa can we talk somewhere..in private? It's important" I asked, he gave me a confused look before setting his glass down, and we walked out to one of the balconies, I leaned against it.

"What's wrong, I know you are not happy with this sudden marriage thing but tell me, you know I am always here kiddo" I looked at him sighing, I have this urge to just rant out everything to him like I always do, but there is this something in me that is stopping me.

"Oppa how old you must be when I was 6?" I asked he looked at me genuinely confused, a sad look overtaking him, out of all my brothers Yeonjun oppa has been the closest to me, he knows me better than myself.

"8..maybe 9," he said and hugged me, "YooNa-yaa, I don't know why you asked this question, just remember one thing always, your oppa and mom love you the most in this world," he said patting my head softly.

"Oppa... I don't know about mom, but surely you love me the most" I said and pulled away looking in opposite directions and wiping the lone tear, he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes, placing his hand on my back he lead me inside and met with other Oppa's and Blackpink unnies also came.

 I don't know about mom, but surely you love me the most" I said and pulled away looking in opposite directions and wiping the lone tear, he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes, placing his hand on my back he lead me inside and met with other Oppa...

(TXT outfits)