Bitch what?

YooNa's POV

It's been a week, I have successfully ignored everyone that day, but it's getting bad... really bad, I am not at all able to ignore their simple gestures, I thought if I kept giving them cold shoulders, they might stop bothering me, they might stop trying to warm up to me, but I don't know what's their motives or how the hell they still are up with their plans of getting me to bond with them, I am having weird dreams these days, these guys look all too familiar to me...and they act so soft with me, I am not used to!

I used to eat the food cooks prepare, no offense they are greats most talented handsomely paid chefs in the world but... The homely feeling of Jin's food made just give out an compliment.

Nobody ever cared about my marks, if I pass or even fail, I was naturally inteligent just worked for me, mom never knew what homework I am having, what am I even doing in school, oh she didn't even cared if I bunk a few classes left and right, unless the school called, numerous times I had bunked the whole day just to get my mom's attention, but she sometimes even let that slide, But now, it's Namjoon, he will check all my notes assignments daily, point out mistakes that even my teachers won't notice, rather then a bunch of money sick highly qualified professionals I was getting tutored by my stepbrother, who will ask me to sit down and will make me do all the studies, whenever I stuck he will guide me or help me, but always have his attention on me...unlike those tutors who will just let me be on my own.

Then there is Suga, he don't talk much but still... Shows cares when I am not looking out for myself, protecting me from things I don't know about, the other day I saw him and Jimin beating two guys, I couldn't have cared less until I heard.. "our sister is not a toy you'll play with! If you dare to date her for your stupid bet and break her heart, I'll break every single bone you have and feed it to my dog!" Unknowingly I felt safe... protected.

Protected...well when someone gives death glares to every single boy who checks you out... Jimin with his angry face is scary then me.

Then it's Hobi... Me and him got paired up for some dance competition, and even though I don't say much, I really appreciate his dance moves, he gives his sunshine heartsmile and it's heart melting...

I never knew you have to share your things until I was in this house, my disappearing Pens being found in Taehyung's notebooks is one of the weird things I didn't know about, if I even ask he will say, "siblings shares! Little sis! Sharing is care, what's yours is mine!" It's a werid feeling when you don't know you have to share...but guess I have hundreds of stationeries.

And oh... I definitely didn't know you have to knock at someone's door in the middle of the night just because "I don't know how to do this sum, and Namjoon hyung will kill me if he knows my homework isn't finished and if I didn't submit it by tomorrow, then I am definitely dead meat for Tannie and Holly to devor on! Please help me! I'll give you my Banana milk!" With an innocent puppy face, Jungkook would get away with murder too..

I looked at Jungkook's door before knocking slightly, I heard the shuffling and a minute later door opened, "wow! Am I dreaming?" Was his first question, he looked at me wide eyed.

"I wanted to tell you that Prak SeMi, our project partner would be coming today, evening, I have done more then half of the project, just co-operate so we can kick her out fast, I hate her existence!"
I said, he nodded with an uncomfortable face, well I have see who SeMi always try to flirt with him and he gets so uncomfortable, he ignores her all the time, even I didn't wanted to invite her.

"O...okay" he mumbled, "be careful she will try to hit on you, no worries I'll be there but still..."

With that said I walked back to my room...wait did I just promised that I'll protect him from that crazy bitch?