She...Agreed?!

YooJin's POV

"Ma'am, there is someone who wants to meet you" my secretary informed me with a nervous look on her face.

"Not now! I don't have any appointments, and I have a lot of work" I responded looking back in my file.

"Guess I'll just leave then, need an appointment to meet my own mother, funny" I dropped the file hearing that voice, YooNa barely came to the company office, and when she came she would just go to her own office.

"YooNa-yaa! You here" I was surprised.

"You can leave Ms. Neo," she told my secretary politely, she bowed and walked out.

She sat on the couch and leaned back, making herself comfortable.

"What brought you here baby, you never come to my office" I broke the silence.

"Your office has boring interiors, hire a better interior designer I'll visit more," she said looking at the plain office making a weird face, oh she's nervous, she always makes awful remarks when she's nervous.

"Okay, I'll get it changed," I said, she looked at me and groaned in frustration.

"Ok! I'll come to the point! See I was waiting for you the whole day but you are so busy with work that you forgot to come home so I have to get here!" She rapped, I checked the time, It was 10 PM.

"Sorry baby, There is this new project, so it made me a lot busier" I looked down.

"Yeah whatever, you are always busy, I had something important to talk about, be honest," she said, her words hurt, but it's true, I am not able to give her proper time, but after marriage, the workload will ease, I am working on the new management do that I have to spend less time here, and can have more time for kids.

"Ok, say what it is"

"Do you really love Mr. Kim?" She asked straight forward.

"Yes, I do love him a lot, but it's okay if you don't want this marriage" I spoke honestly, if that's what she wants, I'll do it.

"And what will you do if I don't agree? Continue your affair?" She asked.

"I'll wait, wait till you agree, or I'll break up"

"Go ahead.. break up with him then," she said monotonously, I looked at her a bit shocked at least I didn't expect it to happen that fast, but still I grabbed my phone with trembling hands and dialed his number, he picked up in one ring.

"Jagiya, how are you? You never call at this time? Something urgent"

"Joongki...I...- before I can even say anything she snatched the phone from my hand, tears pooled in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Hello Mr.Kim, I am your Jagiya's daughter speaking, listen carefully, I won't repeat myself," she said with an attitude, I don't know what to do, she put the phone on speaker, no I don't want to listen, I felt my heart breaking.

"Okay dear, speak I am listening"

"You better treat my mom properly! Or else I'll let my dogs have you as their; dinner!" Huh? What is she saying?

"What? I didn't get it" he was as confused as I.

"Yahh! Mom your boyfriend is dumb! I am letting you marry my mom, you should be over the moon!" She yelled.

"Huh? What really!"
"Really?!!" We both said at the same time.

"Yeah, marry in a week, I am not that free," she said and hung up.

"Tell me you are lying," I said still shocked.

"What? You didn't want to marry him? So why waste my energy so much?" She said in so done tone.

I hugged her, tears falling from my eyes.

"Yahhhhhhhh! Hajima!! Don't hug me! I just did what I felt was right! Now get off! I am not a baby!!!!!!" She yelled pouting, I pulled away, and looked at her with teary eyes.

"Thank you so much!" I said; I am really thankful she agreed.

"Whatever, just remember if the past repeats I'll leave no one! It's a warning, bye I am leaving" she said and ran out, this girl...I am happy, she is already showing her previous prankster side.

YooNa's POV

"Why can't you be a little bit less dramatic you bish!" I said slapping my head! Ahhh this is so embarrassing, Ground just open and suck me in.

I walked along the Han river and sat down looking at the water.

"Mom will be happy... I should move on too...but I don't think they will accept me as a sister, I wish I could go back in time and be myself again, and tell myself not to trust that bastard"

A lone tear slipped my eyes, soon mom's attention will be divided to 8 more people, and the little bits of time almost nonexistent I had with her will be even little, after her break up with her last boyfriend she submerged herself in her work to move on, she forgot herself and me in the process... Maybe getting loved again she might see me too... I'll wait, mom, I'll wait for you to love me again.

†*****†*****†******†

Guys please comment and share the book! I am trying my best!!

†*****†*****†******†
Published:- 15 July
Edited:- 18 August.