Bouns: II

Read the chapter to the very bottom for a Gift for all my dear Fellow Armys

Moving out?

I turned 20 this year, I am going to graduate with my bachelor's in two weeks from Seoul National University. About  Jungkook, he pursued his passion right after high school was completed, he was doing his music before but did it more seriously after graduating high school. But what's the reason we are sitting here discussing/debating on the forgotten dessert of ice cream?

"But why do you have to move out?" It was Jimin.

"Because France can't come to our house oppa!"

"Taehyung did his master's, he is designing, and he didn't go to France" Hobi reasoned.

"Because you guys didn't let him!" I retorted, Taehyung sighed.

"If she wants, just let her go, hyung I wanted to go as well, but Dad and you guys didn't, it's not like she'll forget us"

"I have a better option, Taehyung can come with me, he can do his PhD, or master's again from the college he wanted, and anyways it's not like I am never coming back"

"It took 10 years for having you back in our lives! And we ain't letting anyone go anywhere " was Jin's childishness to her, and to Jin his fears coming in ten folds.

"Dude! It was like 4 years ago! Move on! I am here, with you, alive and in one piece, You are afraid of nothing, Absolutely Nothing!"

"It's Pairs or Us"
Jin banged his fist on the table, stood up and left.

I sighed slowly, "Hey, YooNa?" It was Taehyung, I gave him a small smile. "Jin is calling you for dinner" He informed.

"I don't want dinner, I need to complete this work" I didn't bother turning around as I keep working in mine and his studio.

"YooNa...babe" he hugged me from behind, I sighed putting my newly made sketch down on the desk, leaning on him.

"Oppa, love doesn't restrict you, it doesn't cage you, I love Jin oppa, I love all of you, and I know you guys also love me to the moon and back and even beyond that, but I don't want to resent people I love because they weren't able to let me go"

He turned me around in his embrace, and lifted my face  "YooNa, I will always support you, today and forever, It's okay you will be able to convince Jin Hyung and rest pretty soon, don't worry"

"I...

"Say it YooNa, I know there is something else" he does know me so well.

"Oppa, I don't want to hurt them, don't want to fight them, I want to leave so that I can come back, I don't want all of you to push me with anger, I want my family too, I don't want to choose between Pairs or you guys"

"Umm... It's getting late for the dinner" Startled I pulled away from Taehyung, and I saw Jin standing in the doorway unreadable expression lacing his face as he walked away.

"Let's go, you shouldn't be skipping meals or he's gonna say, look at this girl not eating here then how will she take care of herself in any whole different country" he chuckled, I just smiled softly.

We went to the dining table and I sat down in my seat between Jin and Namjoon, the dinner was very peaceful, so unlike us, we were ready to leave when Jin spoke up.

"YooNa, I am sorry kiddo"
I looked at him a bit taken aback ever since I told him about my plans he has given me the cold shoulder or hard words, but right now, he is filled with sadness.

"Seokjin Oppa, it's fine, you-

He held my hand and stopped me from speaking further, "Listen kiddo, I heard...I heard everything you said back in the studio that you said to Tae, I know I shouldn't eavesdrop, and it's bad, but you said one thing accurately, I love you, I love you to the moon and back and even beyond that, And I don't want to cage you, never have I ever intended to do that in my wildest dreams"

Tears dropped from his eyes as I reached with my free hand to wipe them away. "Oppa..."

"I was wrong, I Should have been supportive and not such a jerk to my baby, I will let you go, but with Taehyung" I looked at Taehyung as he was beaming with happiness with tears in his eyes, before hugging Jin tightly.

"I love you Oppa, I love all of you so much!!!"

"We love you too," They all said at the same time, including Dad.

This is what EQUILIBRIUM is, a happy blend of everyone.

++++++±+++++±+++++++++++++±+++±+++

Hope you guys liked this Bonus chapter!!!!

I have a little bit announcement to make:

I have started a fresh new book called, "Appa?Who?" If anyone is interested in Kim Line as siblings and parents, please do check it out!

Cover by me.

This story has three published chapters, hope you guys can give it the same love and review for my mistakes or anything.

And now is the time for a surprise gift!!!

It's the 10th year of our boys together, and they have realised a book called "Beyond the Story"

And as you know all of us can't be fortunate enough to buy this book, and if we can some people have their parents not read such books, because they do not understand our love for these lovely humans

So as Suga or Dearest Idol has said, we can watch concerts and series and paid content from illegal links, and it's alright.
And anyways, Everything is fair in Bora World! And love too.

So here is my gift for my fellow Armies

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xXSpuAkY7c4lGYNCJ3lQOBNcDKGcZAFs/view?fbclid=PAAabuLvFAoyGIILpsr4HbInz4iqiOS2R2TQs58Jr9Oyd86Tj1dvVX6Nm-HS8

Copy this link, download a PDF of the story, or read it online. Thanks to another lovely army I was able to get this link.

But hey! Don't forget to read my new story after this!!!!

Love you all!