#YoTaeSquad! #RetailTherapy

Author's POV

Taehyung and YooNa were sitting at the dining table with the rest of the brothers glaring holes in their heads, YooNa had enough and placed her fork with a thud on the plate creating a sharp noise, Taehyung looked up.

"What the hell is wrong with y'all? Huh? You wanna burn our heads with your glares or what?!" She yelled.

"Mind your language!" Jin said in the same pitch.

"Bro! Taehyung was just sleeping in my room, what rubbish did you guys think, you guys should mind your thinking!" She said offended.

"Well sorry, but you brought him from the backdoor, ran out so fast without even letting Hobi know about your whereabouts, then took him to your room, we didn't even see his face and thought the most obvious," Namjoon said calmly.

"And your obvious clearly says that you don't trust me and Taehyung, like eww! You thought we slept together?! That's so gross to even think!" They all looked anywhere but at her.

"She is right Hyung, you know right I was the first who accepted her as a sister, and YooNa is the only official aunt of Yeontan, and apparently for you old brains let me remind you, I have a girlfriend!" Taehyung said.

"Had" YooNa whispered which only Taehyung heard, and looked at her.

"Sorry guys for the misunderstanding" Jungkook said, YooNa stood up.

"I and my Taehyung OPPA are going shopping, so excuse us," she said and held Taehyung's arm.

"But why him?!" Jimin questioned, "Because you all need to get your brains checked and out of the gutter, bye!" She said with a straight face and dragged away Taehyung, finally when they sat in the car YooNa looked at Taehyung.

"I am fine YooNa," he said not looking at her.

"It's okay Tae, let me help you out on this one, I know cheaters are hard to deal with," he looked at me and sighed "let's go shopping then," he said and I drove off.

We parked at the mall and went inside, first was his favorite Gucci store, the Louis Vuitton, and so on, he was picking up everything and two staff were following behind him holding every piece he picked, while I followed him around sipping on my bubble tea, we ended up have too much fun with buying clothes, jewelry, shoes, bags, I guess we both will need a new closet, Finally we ate at a good restaurant a good meal, and head off with our plan to make his soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend regret.

We entered the penthouse and saw the maids only. I asked them to clean the room and pack her luggage, I was sitting in the living room with Taehyung as we drinking our tea, when the door opened, I moved closer to Taehyung and he put his arm around my shoulder, enough to give the bad hint. "The Tea is so good Oppa," I said with a smile, and that's when she entered, when she saw us she dropped her bag in shock.

"What the hell Taehyung?!" Her was was shrill and to be honest very loud, she came near me and pulled me away from Tae, and he stood up too, she raised her hand to slap me but Taehyung hold it mid-air.

"Who the hell are you?!" She yelled.

"Oh, I didn't see the need to introduce myself to someone like YoU," I said in a full-on bitchy mood.

"Tae, I can't believe you are cheating on me?!" She yelled at him, I wish I could just punch her in her face, how dare she!

"Even I can't believe you slept in my penthouse, in my bedroom, on our anniversary, with someone else, but saw it with my own eyes" she looked pale at his words, and stepped back.

"I..no... you also cheating on me!" She said and looked at me.

"Oh, so you accept you are cheating?" I asked innocently.