BTS and Dad

Kim JoongKi's POV

"Hana, call the boys for dinner," I said, she smiled and nodded.

"Dad! You home!! Can we go to the carnival tomorrow?" Jungkook asked coming from the gym I guess, he sat down on his chair.

"Umm, maybe on Sunday son," I said opening the napkin, and placing it on my lap.

"Appa! You are always busy! You know, Ms. YooJin is much better than you" he pouted, laying his head on the table, a smile made its way on my face.

"Oh, sure she is" I mumbled, soon Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin came and took their seats.

"Oh dad, I thought you had a business meeting today? You early?" Joon asked.

"Yup, my business partner kicked my ass saying I should have dinner with my sons, they miss me..." I replied, just then Hoseok entered, "Lemme guess, is it Yoojin Aunty?" He said as he took his seat beside Joon.

"You are right Hobi," I said and they all laughed, just then Yoongi came, as if dragging himself from sleep to come here, he slept again with his head on the table.

"Yaaa! Suga! Get up!" I yelled, he startled and fell from his chair taking Jimin down with him too.

"Appa!!! War wae wae wae?!!!!" He said sitting up, Jimin glared at him.

"Can you stop sleeping like an old grandpa, we are having dinner yoongi-yaa!" I said, my family, is just pure drama.

"Yeah yeah," he said and sat down.

"Well... Let's eat" I said and the maids served the dinner, we ate but of course not in silence, Jungkook keep asking if we can go to the carnival, Jin kept scolding Joon for spoiling his shirt with sauce, Jimin and Taehyung were telling me about their College, Hobi was saying that he is thinking of taking part in some upcoming Dance event but need a girl partner, Suga kept dozing off, and I was listening to them silently, throughout this I was feeling a bit nervous as the end of the dinner approached, I have to break the news fast.

"Let's have ice cream for dessert!!!!" Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time.

"Ok, but before that, I have to say something....." I spoke, and they all looked at me, with curious stares.

"Ummm...you know YooJin and I are dating for like...2 years now..." I started, I don't know how to put it.

"Yeah dad, she is literally the sweetest," Namjoon said and I sighed in relief, she kinda have a good bond with my sons.

"Good to know you think that way" I replied.

"Ya, get married already, I can't wait to have a mom!" Jungkook said, he liked YooJin the most because he never had his mother's love, their mom passed away when Jungkook was just 2 years old, and he have a special bond with YooJin, it was because of him I knew her, and fell in love with her, back then Jungkook was still in elementary school and had an accident while coming from school, it was 3 years ago, YooJin was there she took him to hospital, that's where I first met her, and oh! That was love at first sight for me...later she helped me in taking care of Jungkook, he was 15 at that time, I courted her for like a year then she finally gave in.

"Dad! Dad! Appa?! You were saying something!!!" Jin got me out of the Lala land.

"Yeah so as Jungkook said, I actually proposed to her, and she said Yes!, So tomorrow she is coming here to meet you all....with her... daughter," I said I met her daughter, but boys never, her daughter is a person of few words, she doesn't speak much, she is always closed off, but she is a perfect, elegant, and smart girl, I feel a strange connect towards her.